Bum slaps | Des gifles

After meeting auntie, I was sure that he didn't receive his looks from her. She had light brown hair and thin lips with almond brown eyes. Maybe his father then?

Nevertheless, she was very friendly unlike our other four neighbours. We hardly saw the others.

She was bright and cheery probably an extrovert. So Dhruv probably didn't inherit her personality too.

All my thoughts led to him. I was falling , and I was falling hard.

After our brief meeting, we left them to sort and unpack. Also offering to help them with anything else they needed.

I wanted to speak to him but it would have to wait I suppose.

Indian parents were strict. It was frustrating.

The next day, I sat in front of my easel, painting

The next day, I sat in front of my easel, painting. I loved to paint and I was good at it. I had won lots of trophies and medals because of my skill and I was tremendously proud of it.

Today is a Sunday and ever since meeting Dhruv yesterday I couldn't seem to get him out of my head. So I was painting. Hoping that it will calm my thoughts.

I had probably atleast pictured fifty scenarios where we kissed each other's faces off.

But I was scared. Teenage love often didn't last long. And I have a weak heart which probably will never recover if it was hurt.

So maybe it was for the best if we didn't see each other. That way we would both be safe .

And I was interrupted from my thoughts-

"RANEE GET SOME VITAMIN D, TAKE YOUR SISTER TOO"

I broke my paintbrush. I hated chores. Especially the ones involving my sister. But I suppose I could use some inspiration.

"Take me fast! Mom said so" , the devil had returned.

I started towards the door and up to the terrace. And the devil was following behind with a Barbie in her hands. I just hope I don't have to play with her.

The sun was warm. It was November so the cherry trees were in full bloom. There were clumps of pink between the lush evergreen mountains. This time of the year was always pleasant. It would hardly rain too. It was sunny all day long. Just how I liked it.

While I was admiring the nature. I was somehow pushed against a wall by my sister. And she began slapping my butt.

"I will not let you go unless you play with Ms. Sparkle Shimmer! " she stated, in her fake squeaky voice.

I didn't have much of a choice so I stood there with my bum turning into dough and staring at the blank concrete wall in front of me.

Thud-

"Ahh", I shouted.

"Why you-" I was stopped mid sentence.

It was Dhruv. Staring at me. Specifically my butt which was still being slapped by my sister.

I flushed and buried my face in my curtain of thick black locks.

Thank God I had long hair, enough to hide my embarrassed face.

"S-so. Um what are you doing?"

His deep voice stirred up my insides and gave me butterflies.

"As you can see I am being slapped on my butt by my devil of a sister"

I was surprised at my confidence. I was never this confidant even with people of the same gender, whom I have known my entire life. And here I am speaking my heart out to an overly handsome boy whom I just met yesterday.

"Right" he laughs.

His laugh is so CUTE!

No ugh! I have to stay away from love.
But it's impossible if he is standing in front of me with twinkling and crinkled eyes and with a very cute smile on his face.

"Um- so I need to do the clothes line"
"Where do I put it up?" He asks still with a smile.

"Well" I swiftly dodge the next slap on my butt and walk up to him.

"There's an empty space here.." I walk underneath all the other clothes and reach an empty space.

"This should do", I say with my hands behind my back beaming at him.

"Okay", He begins tying the red plastic rope on the bamboo canes on each side of the terrace.

And I stand there like a creep looking at his every move.

His muscles were flexing every time his hands reached up to tie the knot. Oh and don't even speak about his back. It was sexy as fudge. I wonder how he would look without the thin layer of his t-shirt. Maybe I could rip it off-

"Ranee?" That was it-

All it took was him calling my name to make my heart race.

He has too much of an effect on me.

"Yeah?" I sounded breathless.

I bet he thinks I'm a perv.

Which I am.

Thud-

It all happened in a blur, I felt a sting on my butt and fell straight onto the hard concrete floor.

"Ouch!"

"What the fudge youu!" I scream at her.

"That's what you get!" The devil giggles and runs off.

Ugh.

I just embarrassed myself in front of my first real life crush.

I just lay there hoping he ignores me on the floor.

Until I feel a hand , a very warm hand on my head. Slightly caressing my waist long hair.

 Slightly caressing my waist long hair

That's that.

Unedited -

Vote and comment!
Thanks for reading.

With love.
P and H.