They tried to chase him away but the next thing he did was to slash one tire with his pocket knife. It slowed them down and Namo was able to block their way with his car. They had no escape if they didn't want to hit me while driving backwards.

They got out with their hands up and death-stared at Ayan who showed them his bright smile while playing with his pocket knife.

"That's enough, you are under arrest." Namo said and gave them handcuffs.

"Namo, could you take them to the station? I'd like to talk to this irresponsible deviant."

"Sure, tell him they he shouldn't got in our way. It could cost him his life." Namo frowned at Ayan but Ayan couldn't stop smirking.

I waited till Namo drove away and pushed Ayan against the wall.

"You! Do you know how dangerous could it be?! What if they had weapons?!"

"Can't you even thank? Without me, they'd get away for sure and you'd look like two losers, Chief." He was still smirking while I had the tendency to arrest him as well.

"I'm telling you... don't you dare do this again... it's dangerous." He lifted up his chin and our lips were one inch apart. Too close.

"So you are worried about me." He grabbed my tie on my uniform without the vest and pulled it. It was so quick and our lips were sealed again and the worst thing was that again... I wanted it. I put my hand behind him and smacked his head against the wall again while holding the nape of his neck with my other hand but then I heard footsteps and quickly pulled away.

"Coward." Ayan pulled out one cigarette and I wiped my lips.

"How... did you even find me?" He lighted it with the lighter he got from my house. Wait... did I lend it to him?

"I'm not a fool, Akk, I saw you stalking me in the cloth store and I know you paid for me there so... I wanted to return you the favor."

"And where is that boy?"

"Oh, Aki, he's so picky that I left him, the nice lady said she'll keep an eye on him so he wouldn't do something stupid till I get back." I sighed.

"I didn't want anything for it..."

"If you took my help as a bother, at least take the kiss as a gift. And I can give it to you again." He devilishly smirked and I looked away.

"We should... pick up that boy."

"Wait, you are going with me?!"

"I need to make sure you won't steal something, thief, so I'm going." He shrugged and lead the way but I noticed how he put out the cigarette after I finished my sentence.

"You know, Akk, you looked really hot when you were giving them the handcuffs, can you give them to me too?" I chuckled.

"You seriously want to go to the jail."

"Nah, it'd be too boring without you." I can't with him anymore but on the other hand - I liked having him by my side.

"And hey! That pipsqueak was supposed to be your date? Man, you've got no taste."

"You are one to talk about height."

"Heh, and why did you call it off? Because of me?"

"You rather shut up or I'll leave."

"Fine, fine, Chief. I know the answer anyways."

One thing is for sure, Ayan needs a real work to help his siblings and stop giving me a tough time. With his athletic skills, there could definitely be a place for him in our team but as a newbie, he's gonna get the worst job for the time being and I'll make sure he does it right.