054..

** 2 Days Later **

DECEMBER 23, Friday
📍Norbrook Drive, St Andrew
9:13AM

DECEMBER 23, Friday📍Norbrook Drive, St Andrew 9:13AM

AZARO RONALDO BILLINGS | 21

"Why are you leaning with me?? Keep yuh head straight"

Feeling Tae aggressively push my head away from her, i kiss my teeth, turning to glare at her as she tried not to laugh.

"I'm sorry.. but every direction I pull the comb in you're leaning your head as well when I want you to stay still"

A best she come out a mi head enuh.

Not saying anything to her, I simply shake my head as she continued detangling my hair.

"Is a scissors mi fi run through this" I hear her say lowly, moving to stand infront. "Open yuh foot" she tapped my forehead with the comb.

Know seh she a work fi mi slap her.

Opening my legs, she stood between them, combing through the front of my hair.

Staring directly at her chest since it was in my face. "Titty dem look so flat?" my impulsive thoughts got the best of me and I lift her top exposing her breasts as she quickly pulled back from me pulling her clothes down.

"Mi will stab yuh wid the comb enuh!"

"Yuh nuh see the ting tight and a squeeze in yuh breast dem?" I ignore her comment.

"Doh touch me" she points the sharp edge of the tail comb out to me warningly and I smirk.

She then moved to stand between my legs again, continuing what she was doing.

"..."

The both of us now silent as she kept her focus on my hair, the silence was comforting as I looked at the curvature of her body.

"Waah married and breed yuh right now" I say and she paused for a few seconds. She then continued what she was doing, not responding.

"Have bout 2 pitney. Want a boy and a girl.." I continue, my arms wrapping around her waist, my hands moving down to grab her ass.

Batty just fat suh.

"Build a house a country and we live inna one quiet, reserved area" I continue.

"And buy yuh one a the likkle ugly mongrel dog dem weh yuh want" I add.

"I want 3 kids.. 2 boys and a girl. And it's a German Shepherd, not a mongrel" I hear her say.

"Who fa hood a go give yuh the third one?" I ask and she started laughing.

"What you won't do a next man will"