032

DECEMBER 29, Sunday
📍Whitehall Avenue
9AM

DECEMBER 29, Sunday📍Whitehall Avenue9AM

TAELYNN MAKAILA WALTERS | 17

"Him possess, obsess.. the whole a the sess dem. Mi honestly fed up" I complain, folding the sleeves on my top before taking out the chicken I placed to thaw in the sink earlier.

"All we do is have sex.." I add, D seated around the dining table on the other side of the kitchen, but she could still hear me.

The kitchen is literally so big. Maybe the biggest room in the house, I don't know why daddy never build a wall fi separate the dining room front the kitchen. But that's not the point.

"Like. We had a small argument yesterday because Dream apologized and we were being friendly. Him never like that and bout mi fi stop talk to her, blah blah blah... then a go choke me and literally carry me home because mi decide fi test him.." I explain while resting the whole chicken on the cutting board, pausing to put on gloves because I don't want the raw scent on my hands.

"We reach a the house, him a keep me hostage inna the car bout him sorry and him head space nuh so clear right now.. bipolar him bipolar.. me like eediat, because the boy so friggin' cute, right desso inna the car infront the house we have sex" i say, shaking my head, using the sharp knife to cut into the chicken, sectioning that parts.

"Sound like yah go get ketch inna teenage pregnancy so?" She laughs and I snap my head over to look at her.

"Blood of Jesus against yuh yer likkle girl. As a matter of fact, gwaan back a yuh yard. Mi nuh bada want yuh here" I frown, emitting a laugh from her.

"Me a wait pon the likkle dinner.. mi tired fi a eat Christmas leftovers" she propped her elbow up on the table, resting her face on her palm as I laugh.

"December 29 and leftovers still a eat? That nuh shoulda done from like the 27?" I ask, keeping my eyes on what I was doing.

"Mi nuh know yah man.. dem a talk bout draw out the food until New Year's Eve and mi nuh deh pon that"

"Mi not even like hot up food, much less fi a eat the same thing fi 6 days straight" I shake my head.

"Mhm"

"Yuh batty fat enuh. Mi waah feel it up" she drifts off topic, my eyes going to her once again seeing her eyes already locked on me... well, my lower half.

"Sound like a threat a come from you. Because yuh actually y'know..." I flick my wrist down, both of us laughing.

"Move and gweh yah gyal"

Hearing footsteps enter the kitchen, I turn to look at my father as he walked to the fridge.

"Wah yah cook?" he questions, taking out one of the many Arizona's he had in there.