016

** The Next Day **

OCTOBER 20, Sunday
📍Negril
10:20AM

OCTOBER 20, Sunday📍Negril10:20AM

AZARO RONALDO BILLINGS | 18

Is like mi tell mi mada the worse thing inna the world. She a move a way from yesterday.

"Saint, have seen my phone charger?" Dream walked into the bathroom where I was, unplugging her hair dryer.

"No"

Hearing her sigh, she looked around if she had anything else in the bathroom before leaving, my eyes dropping down to her ass watching her retreating figure.

"Mind enuh"

Is a natural male thing to do. It nuh mean anything.

"Remember we have a bigger one a town a wait fi we"

Smirking at the thought, I got distracted, Taira entering the bathroom, comb in hand so I already knew what that meant.

"Tai, no" I kiss my teeth and she pouts with a small smile.

"Please nuh. A you alone do it properly because yuh probably have OCD" she says shoving the comb in my hand nonetheless.

"Love you too big cousin" she cheesed moving to stand in front the mirror as I stood behind her, beginning to part her hair in two.

"Start fi believe mommy raise we a likkle too good. Dem girl yah a tek advantage a we"

Because dem know mi nah tell dem no. Dem can get anything from me.

"Dream tek anything a likkle too serious"

Ignoring the thought, I focused on what I was doing ensuring the part was centered and straight.

I could feel Tai staring at me through the mirror but I didn't pay it much attention.

"Can I ask now?" I hear her say, breaking our silence.

"Ask wah?"

"Who gi yuh hickey?"

Dem girl yah cyah mind dem business enuh.

"Is a rash"

"Mi hate yuh carry on enuh" she laughs making me smile.

"I wasn't going to say anything, but mi cyah hold water.. the girl you're talking to.. Taelynn.." she starts. "Let's say I know her, or knew her" she continues and I raise an eyebrow.

"Know her from where?" I ask, giving her back the comb once I was done.

"When I was younger. When Malik used to babysit me most weekends and I was at his house like every holiday.. we visited his friend house a lot—"