038..

FEBRUARY 5, Wednesday
📍Oakridge, Stillwell
4:10AM

FEBRUARY 5, Wednesday 📍Oakridge, Stillwell 4:10AM

TAELYNN MAKAILA WALTERS | 18

"Stop feel up yuhself.."

"Tae, avoid me" he answers, his eyes not once moving from his phone, neither his hand from inside his sweats.

What if me waah feel it up inst— a joke.

"See how me a be a good girlfriend, a rub yuh dung from yesterday, feed yuh and love yuh up because yah grieve and yah run me"

He didn't respond nor look at me and I roll my eyes.

"You look so ugly right now. Mi just a realize yuh kinda warm" I say and he glanced at me, but still didn't say anything.

A wah so nice inna him phone? 4am in the morning at that.

"Leff yuh mek yuh feel up yuhself" I got out his bed, tugging at the hem of the silk night gown to pull it down

"Yah go?" he finally looked at me and I ignore him, leaving his room to go to the kitchen.

Dem need fi invest in one upstairs kitchen.. Dah house yer too unnecessarily big. You have to do too much walking to switch rooms.

"So mi want mi pitney dem live comfortable tho" I mumble to myself, looking around the beautiful interior of the house while traveling downstairs, as if I haven't seen it several times before.

Sliding my hand against the wall to find the light switch for the kitchen, once it came on I went to the pantry.

Nice and clean and well comfortable.. inna the people dem house.

Standing on the tip of my toes and holding onto the center shelf to see what was on the top one, I smile taking down the box of Frosted Flakes.

Would I be doing this if such man parents were here? No.

They told me to be comfortable, but I'll be comfortable......when they're not around.

They were currently at Nai's aunt house to comfort her and Taira.