028

** 6 Days Later **

DECEMBER 24, Tuesday
📍Dumbarton, St Ann
4:35AM

DECEMBER 24, Tuesday 📍Dumbarton, St Ann4:35AM

TAELYNN MAKAILA WALTERS | 17

"You mi want under mi tree.. well wrap up wid a whip cream"

"The fuck?? Wah yah go do wid the whip cream, likkle girl?" he laughs making me break character, kissing my teeth while smiling.

"I was getting to that part.." I chuckle, bringing my knees up to my chest, staring at early morning sky seeing the sun hasn't risen yet.

Country nice enuh. The cool breeze. The quietness. No bright light a shine inna yuh face... just green. Peaceful.

"Tae, mi nuh sound nothing like that and mi woulda never seh that to yuh"

"Yes you would.. the whip cream part excluded, but you'd definitely say you want me under your tree" I defend.

"Under me mi want yuh.. legs spread—"

"Alright, done.. yuh get it" I cut him clean off, turning around to look behind me.

It's 4am and everyone was asleep, but you still have people who get up at early hours.

I can't sleep through the night at strange places... and I've been here since Saturday.. All now mi nuh get a good nights rest.

"How was yesterday?" I ask, yawning, bringing my attention back to him on the FaceTime call.

"Good.."

"Just good? Never enjoy yuhself?" I smile.

Yesterday he spent the day with um... wah she name again... Reign. Her mother dropped her off in the morning for him to spend time with her, then he took her back home in the night.

They haven't gotten the dna results back yet, but he said he's practicing, because him know there's a 90% she's his.

"If she's yours, what's next?" I ask, staring at his low eyes.

"Tek care a her.. I guess"

"Stepmada yuh.."

This isn't about me.

"Periad. As a good daddy.. proud a yuh" I smile and he kiss his teeth, a small smile on his face.

"So wah bout we?"

Oh.

"..."

"..."

"Yes man. Full time now him ask. Yah stepmada or not?"