007

** THE NEXT DAY **

TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 24
📍Sunrise HealthCenter, Red Hills Road • St Andrew
7:10AM

TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 24📍Sunrise HealthCenter, Red Hills Road • St Andrew7:10AM

TEYANNA RIANA WALTERS | 16

"They didn't have any flavor splash, so I got you orange juice" Tae handed me the box of orange juice and I took it as she sat in the empty chair beside me.

"Daddy a go kill me" I sniffle, staring at the ground as i tried my hardest not to let my tears flow.

"He's not. He might be angry about it for a while, but killing you is a bit extreme" she tells me, soothingly rubbing my back.

She know him a go kill me wid lick enuh.

"Yeah, because every father dreams of having their 16 year old daughter pregnant. Just fulfilling his expectations that you're the good one and me a the bad breed" I say and she sighs.

"A me alone call yuh bad breed. He doesn't think of you like that. He just thinks you're a little rebellious" she tells me and I side eye her.

She's always gonna see the good in every situation even if it's bad. I love that about her. Love mi sister bad bad.

As much as we argue, I wouldn't ask for a different sister.

Because nuff sister wouldn't stop from school fi follow me go clinic. Probably all inform pon me.

And she stopped whatever it was she was doing yesterday and came home when I asked.

I wanted to question her about whose clothes she was wearing and who dropped her off, but I don't want to overstep.

We tell each other everything, so maybe she'll eventually tell me.

"And yuh nuh pregnant. Let's pray it's a stomach bug or something" I tune her back in.

Yeah man. Me a go push out the bug in 9 months time.

"A STI would be okay too" she adds and I look at her as she laughed and I couldn't help but do the same.

"I'm not as sexually active as you think I am. I've only had sex with 3 persons" I tell her truthfully.

I've entertained roughly around 12 men and only had sex with 3. I know how to get what I want out of a man without using my body... and how to slickly cut them off too.

"I know. Mi just like fass wid yuh" she smiles, throwing her arm around my shoulder to hug me closer.

"Which rich man yuh find?" I ask. Mi cyah pretend like mi nuh care no more.

"Not man, as in big man.. but man because he's 18" she corrects me and I chuckle.

"Still in school?" I ask curiously and she nods.