022

** Same Evening **

📍Norbrook Drive, St Andrew
OCTOBER 29, Tuesday
6:12PM

📍Norbrook Drive, St AndrewOCTOBER 29, Tuesday6:12PM

AZARO RONALDO BILLINGS | 18

When girls have argument, nothing nuh tense like the atmosphere dem inna.

Mek everything weird.

Mira dem always have problem. Hope dem nuh rope mi ooman inna it.

"Maamz dem a move so.. Uno gov?" Jay broke the silence,  everyone quietly in their own little space as we sat in the backyard.

Samira sat by Gio on a separated couch, Brielle and Dream a little distant on the grass... meanwhile myself, Tae and Jay sat on the same couch, Tai standing in front her, redoing her edges.

Nuh understand how things get so weird so fast. Swear the wul a dem did out by the pool earlier a get along.

"Bet a fuckry dem malice over" Gio adds while laughing and I didn't the subtle eye roll Mira did.

"Who fah hair comb the best or who shape better" they started joking on it, Mira elbowing him and he got quiet.

"Love chat.. that wid you" Tai said, directing it to Jay.

"Never know me a borrow yuh mouth fi chat" he answers back.

"Sassy ass nigga" she mumbled.

Two two's, a him that a try look her later and she a blush.

"Ready?" I ask Tae while standing up.

Nah feel the vibes weh a radiate at all.

"Yeah.." she answers, Tai swooping the last of her edges.

She hugged her bye after standing up, walking over to Mira to do the the same. "Bye.." Bri gave her a small smile while waving.

"Bye.."

"Wah bout Dream?" Gio inputs, trying not to laugh. "Yuh fuck up enuh dawg" Jay laughs.

Leaving the house, we were now seated in the car as I check my mirrors and she clicked her seatbelt lock.

"I don't want to come back" she tells me, breaking our silence and I glance at her before reversing out the driveway as the automatic gates opened.

"Wah gwaan?" I ask.

"..."

"There was a argument and a lot of personal information was shared, and as a stranger it felt uncomfortable.. even though it did kinda entertaining"

"Mira and Dream?" I ask, watching the gate close before I drove off. A dem. A always dem... cuss bout the most outrageous shit and bounce back like dem a bestie couple days after.