050

** The Next Day **

JULY 9, Wednesday
8:02AM

TAELYNN MAKAILA WALTERS | 18

"Happy, happy birthday my first loveeee" i cheese, showering Tey's face with kisses as I hovered over her sleeping figure.

Hearing her groan, trying to turn her face away, i lay on top of her, my smile not once leaving my face.

Love mi sister real bad.

"Tae, come off a me nuh.. Day not even light good" she grumbled. "10 more minutes.. please"

"No. Me a try first yuh man.." I pull the covers off her and she kiss her teeth, opening her eyes to look at me.

"Good morning, my baby. Happy Birthday" i pecked her lips and she didn't respond, glaring at me.

"I got you giftsss.. hurry up and get up before Jay reach nuh" I try pulling her up to sit on the bed and she lazily sat up while rubbing her right eye.

Getting off her bed, I gave her 5 minutes to gather herself as i rush to my room for the bouquet of roses I got her.

Letting her leave to go brush her teeth, I stood in her room with the flowers, waiting for her to come back. Dem heavy yuh frig.

After a few minutes, I could hear her footsteps. "Mi hope ano some foolishness yuh wake— oh my.. Tae doh mek mi scream!" she paused at her bedroom door.

"Know how you said you've always wanted the big bouquet experience.. so mi affi first Jay to it, because him buy sumn fi out do me and daddy" I smile seeing her eyes get teary as I handed the bouquet of pink and red roses to her.

"Mi can barely even hold it" she sniffled.

"Let me take a picture" I reach for her phone on the nightstand as she held it up.

Laughing seeing that it covered her entire upper body, I took the picture before showing it to her.