052

** 2 YEARS LATER **

DECEMBER 13, Tuesday
FAMA, Pembroke Pines • FLORIDA
3:17PM

DECEMBER 13, TuesdayFAMA, Pembroke Pines • FLORIDA3:17PM

TAELYNN MAKAILA WALTERS | 20

"Tell me why I listened to you dumbass bitches and went to this nigga house last night and he was laid up with a whole nother' bitch"

My mouth falling open in shock, I look over at Shyanna as Jareem and Keziah bursted out laughing.

"I would've threw up, crying.." I say, Jareem being his dramatic self, hitting Keziah as they were still in a fit of laughter.

"Shy, we said— well I said pull up on him. Ain't nobody told you to go inside the house. How'd you even get in??" I ask and she laughs, but it seemed like it was to hide her embarrassment.

"His mama let me in" she answers, Jareem ceasing his laughter, as all three of us now stared at our friend.

"You strung up on a grown ass man still living with his mama??" Keziah asked, Shy smacking her lips.

"I told y'all I kicked him out the apartment after the breakup, so he's been staying with—"

"A grown ass 29 year old man ain't got his own place to run to after a breakup?? You had that man living with you in your apartment, was he helping with the bills??" Jareem asks and Shy fell quiet.

"A whole joke" I say, Ziah laughing while nudging me as I dig into my Tote Bag for my phone after hearing a buzzing sound, sounding like it was ringing.

If she did mention that, mi woulda never encourage her fi go try work things out with him.

Seeing that it was just Tey messaging me, I smile, already knowing what she texting me as I open our chat, my smile growing even wider.

Tey❤️🤞🏽:
Bump update.. day, mi lose count🥲🤍

 day, mi lose count🥲🤍