019

** A WEEK LATER **

OCTOBER 28, Monday
📍Oakridge, Stillwell • St Andrew
5:02PM

OCTOBER 28, Monday📍Oakridge, Stillwell • St Andrew5:02PM

TAELYNN MAKAILA WALTERS | 17

How much is too much?

..because the amount of times we've had sex this past week, if we weren't careful.. or if he wasn't so hell bent on not wanting a child... I'd definitely be pregnant.

Every evening after school since I took that plan b.. and twice yesterday because he couldn't see me on Saturday is crazy..

I need a break.. mi stress out.

"Alright, done now" I push him off me, trying to catch my breath after he was through with his release.

Closing my legs, I rub my thighs together hoping that would ease some of the soreness.

He's a whole sex addict and I don't like that for myself.

"One round?" he looked at me confused as I sat up, my hair that I spent an hour on this morning trying to fix nicely, completely disheveled.

See wah me a talk bout? Because wah him mean by that?? Mi will bawl enuh.

"Yuh gwaan and leff me alone yer" I look around for my uniform as he laughed, walking to his bathroom to dispose the condom.

Minutes passing by with no return from him, i soon heard the shower running and i sigh in relief, slipping out of bed and picking up my uniform from the floor.

He gave me literally no time to relax. Pick me up from school and went straight to ramming and jamming as soon as we stepped foot in his room.

Folding my clothes neatly, I put them on the bench by the bed before joining him in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet immediately to pee.

A wah time? Mi need fi go home.

Entering the shower once I was done releasing my bladder, I push him out my way to stand under the water feeling my body relax.

"Spend the night wid me?" he moved to stand behind me, arms snaking around my waist, his left hand traveling up to grab my breast as he kissed the nape of my neck.

"Nope" I say flat out.

"I need to be home by 6. I'm visiting my grandfather today" I spoke, lathering myself with his body wash.

"Ol' bwoy cyah gi me yuh fi the night? Look fi him a next time" he responds and i quickly grab his wrist when I felt his other hand moving down pass my bellybutton.

"You've had me everyday since meeting me.. it's giving obsessed at this point" I move his hands off me so I could focus on cleaning myself.

He didn't say anything or touch me after that, and within a few minutes we were both out the shower.