TAELYNN MAKAILA WALTERS | 18

"Mi bestie finally legal" Dedra starts as soon as I step out of the classroom after finishing my test and I smile while rolling my eyes.

She need fi turn down her voice box sometimes.

"See dem two picture deh weh yuh post this morning?? Nyam!" she continues, only to kiss her teeth, slightly pushing a girl out her way to get closer to me.

"Yuh disgusting enuh.. hush yer babe" I say to the lower school student, the girl nodding shyly before walking away.

"Happy Birthday wifey" D pulled me into a hug, bringing my attention back to her.

"Smell like such man tho" she whispered, pulling away, both her hands resting on my shoulders to analyze me.

"From the back me a nyam it tonight enuh" she then says, my jaws dropping, pushing her away as she laughed.

Mi need a new friend. Me a fraid a battygyal.

Walking downstairs with her, she was talking about what she had planned for Saturday. Her and Tey agreed on taking me somewhere this Saturday.

Only giving her half my attention as I texted Azaro he could pick me up, once I hit send, I went over to Instagram staring at the follows and likes notifications.

I took my page off private and everything was okay until Azaro reposted the pictures I posted for my birthday.

The last time I checked was before I went to class and it had 17,000 likes, now it deh 30,000. One man nuh suppose to bring so much attention.

Sitting on one of the benches outside, I rest my bag on my lap, now looking at my hair on my phone camera, D still standing to fix her uniform.

"Sumn over yasso fi yuh?" I hear her ask and I look up confused, my eyes going to her first before following where she was looking seeing her staring at Kelsey and Marie.

Know how long mi nuh see or hear bout dem.. and we go the same school.

"Yuh love gwaan like yah the big bad wolf.." Kelsey spoke while rolling her eyes. "Just waah tell yuh happy birthday and yuh look good inna the picture dem yuh post" she then turns to me.

"Oh. Thank you" I answer, my attention going back to my phone when I got a text.

Nai Son💙:
Deh Cross Road a pick up sumn. Might affi wait likkle.

'I want Happy Fries. Bellyful size, with cheese and bacon'

Nai Son💙:
Have happy fries money?
read

Exiting our chat, I went over to the banking app on my phone, signing into his account, screenshot his balance and sent it back to him.

Nai Son💙:
Wonder if yuh know mi will sue yuh..
Bet if mi ask yuh if yuh remember anything else, yuh brain fry but yuh remember how fi sign inna man account

'Love you too💋. Hurry up and come fi me'

He liked the message and I roll my eyes exiting the chat.