Cyah bathe she done bathe so quick.

"Why the door never lock to begin with?" I hear beneath me and before I could respond, I was distracted by her hands between us undoing my pants.

Oh?

It took her no time to get it undone, my eyes watching what she was doing keenly before drifting back up to her face.

"After 7 now and yuh seh yah go school" I say to her and she didn't respond, looking at me with low eyes.

Girl yah pretty yuh fuck. Jah know.

"Yah go continue talk the whole time?" she asked, her attitude evident and I didn't respond, keeping my eyes locked on hers the entire time.

Woulda look good wid mi pitney dem pon her face.

"Dawg????"

"Mi waah be on top" she tried easing me off her and I allow her to do whatever, switching positions, laying on my back as she straddled me.

The ride a mi life she better gi me enuh.

"No.. yuh always a tek control, my turn" she moved my hands from her thighs when I start rubbing them.

"Ah, do yuh ting"

"Yow, uno rest that.. mi mek shit pass, but uno nah go always a fuck inna mi house" two hard knocks hit her door and she quickly turn her head to look at it.

"Daddy gwaan nuh! Nobody nah do anything!" she answers, her cheeks flushed as she still didn't move off me.

"Yeah, because mi born big. Mind me affi ban him from come here" he says before we could hear him walking away and she looked at me.

Both of us laughing, she climbed off me standing to her feet and fixed the towel more securely around her body.

"Yuh better find somewhere fi we go when mi leff school" she says, walking over to her dresser as I sit up.

"Waah tell yuh mi can find somewhere now if yuh nuh go school"

"I'm intrigued. I really am, but mi affi go do the test" she gave me a sad smile before rummaging through her drawer for her undergarments.

Soon find a solution. Muss get her fi live wid me.

~
~

📍Camperdown High School