Somethings...Wrong?

-------------------------------------

The four of us finally found ourselves at the mysterious address. We were stood in a eery alleyway in our detective gear, I was already anxious staring deeper into the the dark and silent alley. "Alright guys, are you ready?" Meggy started to approach the darkness before turning back to the three of us. We looked anything but ready. I turned to Smg3, he had some sort of determined look on his face as he stared at the dark alley before us. I quickly turned to Mario who was just about to leave- "Mario!? Get back here!!" I yelled causing him to freeze in his steps. He sighed. "Mario already knows what'll happen next. Meggy goes-a missing, we all get scared, we find-a spooky monster then-a we kill it and save Meggy." I frowned at Mario although he could be right. "Oh no, not this time I'm not going anywh-" Meggy spoke up to Mario before getting interrupted. "Uh uh, don't jinx it." Smg3 frowned at Meggy before entering the alleyway. "H-hey! Wait up, Three!" I called out to him before rushing into the alley after him, Meggy and Mario followed closely behind.

We all caught up to Smg3, he was oddly confident in this scenario which made me uncertain about the situation although I wasn't sure why. Shouldn't that give me a boost of confidence too?
Suddenly we had a slight dilemma, there were two turns to take before us. "That's.. weird. Mario, are you sure the address on the note is correct?" Meggy raised her eyebrow at Mario. "Yes, I swear on Luig-" Before Mario could even finish his sentence, Smg3 took a turn without a word. "Hey, Smg3..? Do you.. even know where you're going?" I frowned at Smg3 as he continued to walk with a steady pace. "Three? I'm talking to you." I started to raise my voice getting irritated by his strange behavior while Meggy and Mario glanced at each other. I ran towards Smg3 to approach him but he didn't even turn around nor did he stop walking away from us. "Damn it, Three. Stop playing around!" I grabbed him by the wrist and turned him around. Just to see that same lifeless expression written across his face. I backed away in fear, clearly confused as to why he's like this again. "T-Three...?" I stuttered in horror, afraid of what his next move might be. "Follow me. The show is just about to begin." Smg3's voice glitched causing me to flinch, immediately taking another few steps back.

He then gestured for us to follow him before he turned his back to us continuing to reach his destination. Meggy began to follow him after a moment of audible silence. "Meggy this is why you always-a get taken by the monsters first." Mario groaned before catching up to Meggy. I couldn't stop myself from shaking anxiously but I slowly followed behind the three of them. "Don't worry Smg4. We'll get to the bottom of this and we'll eventually overcome whatever is lying ahead of us." Meggy tried to reassure me. "And after a while we'll all be laughing at this just like it was-a yesterday." Mario smiled confidently while Meggy nodded in agreement. "You're right guys. We always overcome this type of stuff." I smiled at Mario and Meggy. "Not this time.~" I heard an unfamiliar voice playfully hum from behind me. I swiftly turned behind me in terror. "Smg4? You good?" Meggy raised her eyebrow at me in concern. "I..I swear I heard someone--" I was suddenly interrupted by the sound of a creaky garage door opening.

We all turned to Smg3 who was opening it up. Meggy instinctively rushed to help him lift it up and they both revealed an abandoned garage. "Mama-fucker he's led us to nothing!" Mario whined while Smg3 entered the garage. "Wait. Shut up, Mario." Meggy tilted her head at Smg3 who was halted before a TV displaying static with roaring white noise playing. "Isn't that the same TV model we have?" I squinted at the TV. "No..I swear that's ours... It even has the stickers we put on it." Meggy raised her voice a little in shock. "But.. How'd it get all the way out here..?" She frowned.