Tomorrow?

-------------------------------------

As a way to celebrate our accomplishment of retrieving Smg3's notebook back and also to relax after a long and tiring day, Smg3 and I got ourselves some coffee as we watched the sunset.

I was relieved to see Smg3 so content and excited, he practically inhaled his coffee and began scribbling or writing something in his notebook while humming, I took a sip of my coffee and respected his privacy.. Just a little bit. "What are you writing?" I asked curiously as I glanced at 3, he turned his attention to me as I spoke up.
"I'll never tell!~" Smg3 responded smugly and went back to scribbling on the page. I scoffed softly and soaked in the moment.

"I can't wait for your café to be established, honestly I'd go there every day!" I smiled "And this coffee you poured for me is really good

"I can't wait for your café to be established, honestly I'd go there every day!" I smiled "And this coffee you poured for me is really good. You gotta teach me your ways, man." I continued to support Smg3 with his future goal as I praised his skills. "Thanks, dude.. It means a lot that you care about my plan, 4. I'm glad I shared it with you." Smg3 spoke in a calm tone as he continued to scritch and scratch away at his notebook. "No problem. I've got your back, 3, and you know it. We're friends don't forget that." I reminded Smg3 that I'd always have his back no matter what since we've been through so much together.

"Yeah yeah, whatever... Hey, it's getting late now, I think I should head back to the graveyard." Smg3 pointed out that the sun had already set and dusk was subsequently falling upon us, the shadows of the forest surrounding us grew dimmer. "You wanna stay over-" "What?" "Nothing!" I tensed up after asking that foolish question, now I was just expecting 3 to lash out at me. "Maybe some other time? I gotta take care of Eggdog and the dead memes. I've been too busy stressing about my notebook that I sorta neglected them for a while." Smg3 explained to me in a relaxed manner.

"Right.. Some other time then." I couldn't help but sound enthusiastic as he didn't flat-out reject the offer. "Well... I'll see you tomorrow then. And thanks again for helping me." Smg3 thanked me before opening up a portal. "Cya, 3." I grinned at him as he leaped through the portal leaving me by myself. It was now dark, I made my way through the showgrounds and back into the castle.

I finally made it to my room, changed out of my overalls, and into an oversized t-shirt with shorts before hopping onto my bed. I laid flat on my back, restless due to the coffee I had drank recently. I couldn't just lay on my bed knowing I could be doing something productive instead, so I got up and flung myself onto my desk chair, and without hesitation I began editing.

Whilst I was making 'the funny' I couldn't shake off a really specific question, before I could even piece the sentence together in my mind, I had passed out on my keyboard.

°{519 words}°