Beat Their Ass!

-------------------------------------

We all entered the elevator and waited for it to ascend to Marty's office on the top floor. Cheery music played from the elevator speaker as we all waited in silence until it was shortly broken. "How would we stop Waluigi and Wario?" Tari worried about our non existent plan. "We beat their asses to a pulp. Duh.~" Smg3 replied in a snarky manner.

"No. We should resolve this peacefully." I mean-mugged Smg3. "Why should we? They started an illegal goomba fighting arena in this place and proceeded to start a riot against us." Smg3 explained with an irritated temper. "Since when did you start caring about laws?--" I answered back, being smart with him. "Now now, boys.. Calm down." Tari whispered.

We both sharply turned to Tari clearly frustrated with each other, she sighed at us.

"You guys really should be working together.. And Meggy is our priority right now so we have to be careful." "Right.. Let's just do this... Together." I glanced at Smg3 who was rolling his eyes at me. "You guys are so corny."

The elevator door opened shorty and we all exited it.
"But if any of you guys get hurt. I'm gonna throw hands." Smg3 added as I smiled at him.

We noticed Marty's office doors were left wide open with the vault eerily staring us in the eyes, we proceeded to cautiously approached it.

"There isn't much power in the building so surely Marty's traps are disabled." I stated before entering the room hoping I wouldn't get blown up in the process. "Oi, be more careful you can't just be going in head firs--" Smg3 complained before suddenly getting caught off guard. "Watch out !-" Smg3 let out a cry before I got drop kicked. "Wahahahaa you guys won't stop us! Get out of our establishment!" Wario snarled, I sat up as Waluigi aimed a rocket launcher at me- "AHH-- WAIT WAIT WAIT-" I screamed for my life just seconds before Smg3 pulled me away. "You shitheads ain't got nothing on this!" Smg3 threw a bunch of lit up bombs before promptly pulling out a gun from his hat. Waluigi powered up and quickly disarmed Smg3. "Don't say anything mean, Smg3!" I cried out. "Tari, take care of Waluigi. I'll take care of Wario." I was quick to think of a plan and it sprung into action in an instant, I haistly grabbed Smg3 away from Waluigi, while Tari tried to distract him from us. "You don't have to do this Waluigi!" Tari tried to reason with him while me and Smg3 faced Wario. "You find Meggy, I'll get Wario--" "You sure? you guys have the same ass fighting tactics!"
"Just go, Idiot!!"

Smg3 shoved me out the way and I stood facing the vault door. "Okay she's gotta be in here just gotta get this thing open-" I began to attempt to pull the vault door open before suddenly getting interrupted. "Smg4! WATCH OUT!!" Smg3 cried out and I immediately reacted, ducking for dear life, leaning my head in my knees.

Bullets sprayed in my direction until a sudden stop. I didn't hesitate for a moment and continued to open the vault door trusting my friends can deal with this. I remembered there's in need of a code for the vault to open. I turned to Smg3 full of worry, he was too busy fighting for his life and I didn't want to distract him so I turned back and pulled harder on the door.

My attempts failed miserably so I began to imput many codes into the reader. "Uhh.. Uh.. 0034? 1234? Oh 1111--" The Vault made a beeping sound and began to open.

"Yes!" I threw my fist up to celebrate and checked through the cracks of the opening door to see if Meggy was in there. I noticed that the vaults possessions had been robbed blind.

"Oi waluigi! The fat one opened the vault! Let's skedaddle!!" Wario immediately began to retreat. "Hey!" I shouted at Wario as Smg3 giggled. Waluigi gave Tari a taco before taking off after Wario. "You guys haven't seen the last of us!"

"We did it guys!" Tari exclaimed. "Yeah, good job team." I high-fived Tari and raised both my hands up to give a high ten to Smg3, he scoffed but he didn't leave me hanging. "Alright where's Meggy?" Smg3 asked as he peaked his head into the vault. "Guys! Did you get them!?" Meggy left the vault still feeling irritated.

"No.. They got away." I frowned. "Did you find any clues at all in the vault?" Smg3 crossed his arms and sighed.
"No... No notes or nothing... But thanks for saving me you guys." Meggy sounded disappointed. "Of course Meggy, Anytime. Now let's check the office. There's gotta be lots of clues in here somewhere." Tari smiled trying to motivate us. "Tari's right, let's search this place!" Meggy announced before we all began to search the place.

°{828 words}°