CHAPTER 34

Boss looked behind and found no one.

Boss: I don't need them anymore. I have the pendrive so I can handle the rest myself and bts will be destroyed. *smirk *

.....: sorry but your wish won't come true in this life atleast.

Hearing a familiar voice the boss looked at the front and became shocked.

Boss: Mrs y/n?!!!!!!

Y/n: yeah did you think I will leave you that easily when you tried to ruin my relationship huh!!!

Boss: *laugh* so what will you do with me? You can never fight with me.

Y/N: you think so...... ok

Saying this you turned back and he smirked but instantly fall on the ground when you turned around hitting on his face with spinning hook kick.

(Like this)

You held his neck and smashed his face on the ground for two-three times so his face started bleeding.

Boss: p-plz l-leave m-me.

You stopped and make him face your bloodshot eyes.

Y/n: and you think I will listen to you after what you did? Bcz of your useless plan I was going to loose my love, my life. I just wanna torture you to the death right now but I am sparing you bcz *smirk * you deserve more painful life.

Seeing your dark stare he started shivering. You grabbed his coller and started dragging him and came where everyone was.

Y/n: officer take him.

One of the officer came and take him to the car. You turned around and saw everyone was looking at you with shocked expression.

Namjoon: y/n!! You are a great fighter. How you did this?

You gulped not knowing what to say.

Y/n: umm oh we forgot to open the rope. Jackson you open it from left and I will from right.

You started opening the rope but you sensed some movement from the corner of your eyes. You looked at your left and saw mark was coming towards you with a rode. You quickly went forward and grabbed the rode with your hands and twisted his hand to his back. At the same time you saw yumi got up but this time she had a gun.

Yumi: y/n... now I will take revenge by killing your precious thing .....yoongi. *pointing her gun at yoongi *

Y/N in mind: what?!!! No I need to do something or they might get hurt. Now I don't have any other options rather than that.