CHAPTER 24

Same day

In BTS mansion

Y/N pov

Hmm home sweet home. After a long tiring day I can sleep now. But first let's change.

I went to the dressing table and started taking off my accessories. That time yoongi entered the room. I noticed he was looking straight at me so I thought to ask him.

Y/n: do you have something to tell me?

Yoongi: umm yeah.....

Y/n: ok say.

Yoongi: umm you... did it intentionally, didn't you?

Y/n: *stop what she was doing and look at him* what are you talking about?

Yoongi: you know what I mean?

Y/n: umm *think for sometime * y-yeah.

Yoongi: but why?

Y/n: b-bcz I wanted oppa to win.

Yoongi: you are lying.

Y/n: *look at him with frown*

Yoongi: you did it for me didn't you? You already know that my shoulder was paining.

Y/n: ...... but ....how did you know?

Yoongi: *comes closer to her* that's not important but why did you do it? We could win the game.

Y/n: *stand on her place* but the game is not as important as you right? If we had waited for sometime then we would win the game but your shoulder would be paining too and I can't see you in pain. *smile* Also it's oppa's engagement so I thought it would be better if they win.

Pov end

Yoongi pov

She was talking but I was just staring at her face. I was admiring her face, her innocence and purity. She think about everyone without any intention and I...
I thought bad about her. I shouldn't have jumped to the conclusion so early.

Yoongi: *look down while smiling and again look at her* ok then let's sleep.

Y/n: First let me change.

Pov end

Time skip

After  coming out of bathroom and wearing a comfortable night wear she went to laid down. Yoongi who was watching phone also laid down.
Y/N was trying to sleep when.

Yoongi: thanks.

Y/n: *look at him* for what?

Yoongi: for thinking about us.

Y/n: isn't it my responsibility to take care of my husband.

Yoongi: umm.......*look around with blush*

Y/n: *chuckled * ok good night.

Yoongi: good night.