Chapter 12

Y/N pov

I entered the house sneaking and saw no one there. I guess they did not wake up yet. Then I went upstairs without making any noise.

But when I opened the door the scene in front of me make me shocked.

Yoongi pov

I woke up middle of the night to drink water as I was feeling thirsty. I look beside me but it was empty. I look at the time, it is almost 3 am. Where did she go? I check the wash room but she was not there. Then I went downstairs in search of her but there is no sign of her. Where did she go in this late night. I tried to call her but it is switched off. Aghh now I am getting worried. What this girl is doing?

Time skip

It's now 5 am but she has not come yet. Then I heard the door opening sound. I think she has came. After few seconds the door of my room opened revealing y/n. I looked shocked after seeing me.

Y/n: y- yoongi what are y- you doing?

Yoongi: I think I should ask this question to you. Where were you in the late night?

Y/n: m-me? Ah I was. (Now what should I saw? I am trapped now(╥_╥) )

Yoongi: yes you were.

Y/n: I went to ... to ......h-hospital.

Yoongi: *worried * hospital but why? Do you get hurt somewhere or something? Tell me.

Y/n: no no actually m-my friend's mother is admitted in hospital. She was crying so much. So I went to console her.

Yoongi: oh is it? How is she now and why did not you wake me up I would have gone too.

Y/N: she is now good. I didn't tell you as I thought you might be tired so... and you can't go there either you know right.

Yoongi: ahh yes.

Y/n: but when did you wake up.

Yoongi: I woke up in the middle of the night to drink water. I have been waiting for you for two hours.

Y/n: what? But why? I mean you could have asked me in the morning too.

Yoongi: yes but I was worried.

Y/n: huh! Worried for whom? Me? *pointed at you**surprised *

Yoongi: yes who else then.

Y/n: but why were you worried about me? *looked down smiling*

Yoongi: be-because....... you are my w-wife. And if something happened to you them eomma will be angry.

Y/n: *smiled droped* s-so you are worried because of your eomma. *scoff* what I was expecting tho*mumbling *. If it is the reason then I don't need your so called worriedness.
You don't have to care about me out of responsibility.

Saying this she was going towards washroom when I interrupt.

Yoongi: what do you mean? *confused *

Y/n: *scoff* I think you are old enough to know meaning behind words.

Then she went to change.

What does she mean by out of responsibility. Is she expecting something else. But I already told her not to expect anything from me. Anyway I should sleep for sometime. For her I skipped my beautiful sleep and this is what I get in return huh.

Time skip

In breakfast time

Author pov

Y/N: don't you have work today?

Namjoon: no we just released our new mv so today we have day off.

Y/n: oh yes I forgot. Sorry I will see it after that.

Jimin: it's okay.

Y/n: jinu oppa if you are free then can you teach me some Korean food. You know I wanted to learn cooking from you from so long.

Jin: yeah yeah of course. But you know my cooking class is not free.

Y/n: haaaa now you will take money from me too. *pout*

Jin: awww ok it's free only for you. It's a limited edition not everyone can get it.

Y/N: hm hm I know.

Everyone laughed hearing your conversation. But here is someone not satisfied.

Yoongi in mind: hmp don't know why girls only love hyung's food. I also know cooking. She could have ask me too. I am her husband but no she only know her JINU OPPA. if oneday she ask me I will surely reject her. ☹

Auther: oye hoye is our yoongi jealous.

Yoongi: jealous and me? Never. And why I will be jealous tho. It's not like I lo- *realized what he was going to say*

Author: you what? *teasing*

Yoongi: n-nothing.

Then he went to his room.

At night

Y/N pov

Y/n: hey guys come dinner is ready.

I came to the dining table with a pot and jinu oppa behind me.

Jk: hmmm give me what you make. I am getting impatient.

Jimin: I can say by the smell that it is very tasty.

I smiled.

Y/n: yes it is. As oppa helped me.

Tae: I can't control now. Give me fast.

Y/n: ok first sit kookie.

Jk: *giggling *

Then I served everyone and mine too.
When I take the bite.

Y/n in mind: hmmm it's so tasty.

Jhope: wow it's just chef's kiss.

Y/n: I also can't believe. Thanks oppa.

Jin: mention not hehe. It's only possible because I have a student like you.

Y/n: I will be your best student teacher.

We all laughed and eat our dinner.

Hello guys hope you enjoyed. Tell me in comment.

Support me please and vote for this chapter.

Love ya ❤