CHAPTER 3

Suga pov

They all went to roam around the street except me because I didn't want to go there. Here I have so many work as I am producing a new song. *sigh* They are so childish. Who believes in soulmate things. It's not like I don't believe in love I believe it and if someone is destinied with me then we will meet when the time will come. I am just waiting for the right time.

Author pov

Everyone came home after a long walk.
Jungkook was too much happy because of earlier incident.

Jk: Hyung you know what happened?

Yoongi: no, and I don't wanna know too.

Jk: aww don't be rude. Listen today I met with my soulmate.

Yoongi: oh. *not interested tone*

Jk: what oh. Are you not shocked that I met my soulmate?

Yoongi: WHAT!!!!! YOU MET WHO???

Jk: stop you acting hyung, cause you suck it.

Yoongi: so what should I do? She is your soulmate or ......... maybe your future girlfriend.

Jk: what? n-

Jin: jungkook go get shower. Dinner will be ready soon.

Jk: okay.

he went upstairs after glancing for last time at yoongi

Yoongi pov

Now jungkook got his soulmate even though he is the maknae of the group. *Sigh* love is really something.

Meanwhile

Y/N pov

After my meeting with jungkook I head back to my headquarters. I went straight to my office. Jackson also followed me to my office as he is my personal assistant.

Author pov

At 7 pm

Y/n: Jackson did you find anyone?

Jackson: no mam. I searched the whole street but couldn't find him.

Y/n: what!!! But how is this possible? Then where is he hiding? We need to search whole country. Jackson prepare a team with experts.

Jackson: ok mam. I will inform you when the team will be ready.

Y/n: good. *saw the time in her wrist watch* okay I am going then.

Jackson: ok mam.

Y/N pov

I was driving back to home when I saw a crowd in the middle of the road. So I went to check it. First I couldn't see what happened but when I saw properly I noticed a middle aged woman lying on the road and blood was flowing around her. I went to her quickly.

Y/n: what are you doing? Can't you see she is injured? Take her to hospital.

Man1: how can we help an unknown person? What if we get stuck in a bad situation?

Y/n: what are you talking about? Leave it. I am taking her to the hospital.

I carried the woman and kept her in the backseat of my car and drove off to the hospital.

In the hospital

I am here standing outside of the OT for an hour. Blood was all over on my clothes but I didn't pay attention towards it. then the doctor came out. You rushed to him.

Y/n: doctor how is she?

Doctor: she is now fine. She just got injured in her head. But she is okay now. After sometime she will get her sense. We are moving her to a room there you can meet her.

Y/n: thanks doctor.

Doc: umm Can I ask you something?

Y/n: yes?

Doc: how did this accident happen?

Y/n: sorry but I don't know. I was just passing by and saw her lying on the road.

Doc: oh I see. Thanks for your help.

Y/n: it's okay. It was my duty to save people.

Doc: huh? What do you mean?

Y/n: yeah as a citizen I should help others. Can I meet her now?

Doc: yes of course. Why not.

Then the doctor left.

I went inside the OT and waited for her to get her sense.

After sometime

I was watching phone and glancing at her time to time. Then I saw her finger moved. I looked at her face and her eyes were also moving. I tried to wake her up.

Y/n: mam, mam can you hear me?

That moment she opened her eyes. First she looked at her surroundings and then me. She sit on her place with help of me.

Mam: w-who are you? And where am I? What happened to me?

Y/n: mam you met with an accident. I took you to the hospital. And you just woke up.

Mam: o-oh. Sorry you had to stay with me whole night? BTW What's your name?

Y/n: are no no mam. How could I leave in that situation. Don't be sorry. And my name is y/n Acharya.

Mam: how sweet name! You are such a pretty and well mannered girl.

That time a nurse entered.

Nurse: oh you woke up. We have informed your family. They will come in an hour.

Mam: okay.

Y/n: okay then I think I need to go now.

Mam: oh yes go. You also need to rest.
Take care okay.

Y/n: *nodded* yes and you also take care of yourself okay. Good night.

Mam: hmm good night.

With that I left the hospital.

When I was going towards my car I noticed a man wearing a mask. He seems familiar but I shrugged my shoulder and got into my car.

Who is this lady? And the man? Why is he familiar of y/n?

Hope you like it.

Let me know by your comments.

Please support me and vote for this chapter.

Love ya ❤