Yang: Well, yeah. But she was kind of a mean person, right? She lied and cheated her way through most of the book.

Weiss: She was just trying to survive. The morals of those old stories are so simplistic.

Blake: Either way, we need to tread lightly.

Yang: So did anyone else find a ball like this?

Yang takes out a small three starred orange ball out of her pocket and showed it to them.

They look at it in surprise.

Blake: Me and Weiss found one together. But the stars are different.

Weiss and Blake take out their own orange starred ball. The balls had a different number of stars.

Ruby: I found mine when I woke up.

Ruby takes out her's.

Yang: So I have three stars, Weiss has two stars, Blake has five stars, and Ruby has seven stars. So either their's seven of these in total or theirs more.

Blake: But doesn't it feel familiar to anyone else? Or is that just me?

Weiss: What do you mean?

Blake: I don't know how to explain it... It's as if I'm holding (Y/N)'s hand.

Ruby, Weiss, and Yang then look at their own ball in thought.

Weiss: Well in the story wasn't the dragon balls seven round balls with stars on it?

Blake: Yeah if I remember correctly.

Ruby: What happened to (Y/N)?

Weiss: I...I don't know...the last thing I saw when I was falling was a blinding light.

They all look down in worry.

Yang: Well we don't know but cmon it's (Y/N).

Little almost falls as they quickly scurry back on top of Ruby's head. Little stretches.

Little: The town is just up ahead. The Jinxy Peddler always stops by our village before he goes to town.

Yang: Do they steal stuff from you guys too?

Little: Steal? Never. They just take the things we're not looking at. Fair is fair.

Little goes back to sleep.

Weiss: (sarcastically) Sounds like a legitimate business person. How did they manage to steal your arm anyway?

Yang: I was knocked out from the fall. When I came to, that sneaky raccoon already grabbed my arm and ran off before I could stop them. (As she says this, a thought bubble appears showing Yang unconscious with stars spinning above her head. She then awakens, watching comically helpless as Jinxy makes off with her arm on his wagon. The thought bubble is then popped by Blake when she jumps in next to Yang)

Blake: (giggles) So would you say they caught you unarmed? (Yang gives Blake a little playful nudge fight) How disarming. I guess we'll have to catch...

Yang looks at her ball.

Yang: If (Y/N) was here what do you think he would do?

Blake: Listen to whatever we say even if he doesn't understand it and follow whatever we say while going to fight the strongest person.

Yang: Sounds like him.

Ruby: Don't worry. We'll find a way outta here and we'll go back home.

Weiss stops walking, Ruby also stops walking and looks at her while Blake and Yang continue walking ahead of the other two.