Is He On A Date?

21 missed calls from Mom

I take a deep breath and stuff my phone back in my pocket. The apartment is bought. The apartment is mine, and surprisingly I loaded everything I owned into my car(minus my bed, bookshelves, nightstand, and vanity); it only took three trips. Now I'm standing in the middle of a big apartment littered with boxes. I still have about ten boxes outside my open door, but I decided my top priority right now is to make some sort of sleeping arrangement. I walk into the only bedroom and search for the box where I stuffed my bean bag chair.

"Hello? You left some boxes outside, do you need any help-Scarlett" I whip around, and see Spencer standing at the doorway of my new room, two boxes in his hands. "What are you doing here?" He asks. setting them down. "I live here". He raises an eyebrow and moves some boxes out of the way. "I got fed up with my Mom, so I decided I wanted my own place." I shrug, finally finding the box and pulling the huge cream colored bean bag out, and laying it flat in the middle of the room. "In my apartment building?" He questions. I stand up and dust off my leggings. "Yeah".

"Hm" Is all he says. "Hm, what?" I say, and open a box labeled 'Blankets' and start pulling blankets and pillows out and throwing them on my makeshift bed. "hm because you tell me you want space and then you move into the apartment below mine".

"Its convenient" I say standing up straight "The BAU is close and my favorite library is a two minute walk away". Spencer tries to hide a smile as he walks over to me. "So its not because I'm right upstairs?" I shake my head and he places a chaste kiss on my lips. "if you say so".

I roll my eyes "Are you going to help me unpack or not?"

~~~

"I highly recommend going to the store to buy furniture, online furniture never works out, especially bed shopping" Spencer is telling me while helping me hang my sweaters, jackets and dresses in my closet. "Where did you get your bed?" I ask. "Offline."

I laugh "you just told me not too". He flashes me a cheeky smile as he stands up to hang some clothes "yeah, because I want my bed to be less comfy than mine" "Why?" "So you have to come sleep with my every night"

I roll my eyes and whip a pillow at his ass "Your an evil genius, you know that?" He smiles and tosses the pillow back at me "So I've been told".

Its not too hard to finish unpacking- We put all my skincare in the medicine cabinet above my sink, all my clothes that we could fit in my closet (which was quite a lot, and I still have more, but I just ran out of hangers), and the rest sat in boxes on the closet floor. The shoes that I wear often are sat by the door, the rest sit in boxes beside them. All my books are stacked in the corner of my room, beside my beanbag chair. My makeup is sat on the bathroom counter. And everything else that doesn't have a place is currently scattered on my kitchen counter or kept in boxes.

"Want to go furniture shopping with me tomorrow?" I ask, opening my bookbag and pulling out a take out container with a salad and fries inside from Luke's. Spencer gives me an awkward smile "I'm busy tomorrow" He says, opening the door and stepping out.

"Case?" He shakes his head. "Okay, that's fine then, I'll see you at work?" He nods "I love you" I say "Love you" Then leaves.

Weird.

I eat my supper with my music blasting and a book in my hand. Time goes by so fast. Before I know it its midnight and I've gone through my book and my playlist has repeated three times. I get up with a yawn, and shut my container and shut off the light. I walk into my bedroom and change into an oversized sweater and brush my teeth.

Before I go to bed I read a couple chapters of chapters of a new book, and go to sleep.

~~~

"I just think it'd be cute" I say, rolling my eyes as I walk with Cassie around the mall. "If you were a grandma sure, but a hot piece of ass like you isn't gonna have a bedframe like that" She says "Get one with a headboard, for, you know se-"

"Ew ew ew" I squeal, causing some people to glance at us "Don't be gross". Cassie smiles and points at display "Get a loft bed, it saves space, since your apartment is so damn small".

The loft bed is white. With a twin size mattress and a little latter that goes off the side. The bottom has a built in desk, which is really just a slab of wood with two little drawers under it. the side of the bed has a small closet and some shelf space beside it.

 the side of the bed has a small closet and some shelf space beside it

"Should I get it?" I ask, she nods. I talk with someone who works there and gave them my address and asked very politely if they'd have it by tonight. It was a boy worker. So really all I had to to was twirl my hair and bat my eyelashes, and he said he'd give my 'express shipping'.

Cassie leaves shortly after. Something about having lunch with Eric. I shop around and when I'm finished I have all my furniture and having it 'express shipping'. I got a three cushion couch black velvet couch and love seat to match my black marble square table (and my kitchen counter and island that the apartment came with). I got some cute white wood chairs, four for my new kitchen table, and another two taller ones for my island. I got a coffee table that matches all the other counters. A TV and stand for my living room. And a shoe and coat rack. I  got a nice vanity, and a desk chair. I also picked up more hangers and organizer for my closet. 

I sit in the food court, and take out my laptop and order a black fluffy rug for my living room and a white fluffy one in for my bedroom. Bag and drink in hand,  I pass a small resturant, and see-Wait. Is that Spencer?

Spencer is sitting in a booth, across from him is a girl. A girl more his age, with beautiful blonde hair and big green eyes. Flawless makeup and big red lips. She's wearing a bright red top with a deep V-neck top. along with a short black skirt. She has her chest front and center and is laughing at something Spencer says while twisting a strand of hair between her fingers.

What the fuck.

Is he on a date?

I brush those thoughts from my head and walk out of the mall. On the way home it's all I can think about, When I get to my apartment, boxes on top of boxes stack beside my door. I let out a breath and unlock my door.

Lets get to work.

A/n: this is what Scartletts apartment layout looks like