-27-

"Hello?"

Jason looked at the phone confused , someone called and decided to not engage in conversion , at least the start of it .

"If you don't say anything i'll find you and fuck you up , whoever you are" He was trying not to yell in the phone still being stressed about the whole demon things , he left the problem with body possessing to Artemis , it was easy to accept her help when he clearly didn't want to be involved with the spiritual shit , he didn't have enough experience to help her .

"Todd"

The voice sounded  familiar , maybe he was rather excited about it , but still tried to act calm to not start a sudden interegation because of his worry for the little one 

"My lovely demon spawn still remembers me ? " he cooed mockingly  , trying not to laugh at himself  "need an advice from big bro ?" he continued the little joke , internally he was rolling on the floor from laugher imagining the face Damian made and with what new swears he'll scream at him .

The silence was going for another minute , it already felt awkward for Jason

"I do need an advice " his voice was just above a whisper and the older one thought he was having hearing hallucinations from the stress but when the lack of response got to Damian he repeated it loud enough for Jason to realize he was supossed to give an adive , a real advice , not the typical humorous responses he gave to make fun of others .

"Should i come to the manor ? " 

"Can i come to your safe house ?" Jason agreed , it sounded like rather a nice bonding afternoon for brothers , he was glad he had some snacks he could share .

Somehow Damian came twenty minutes earlier , of course his vehicle is fast but not enough to skip half of the road to Jason's safe house ,he came to the conlusion that the younger one was already near his habitation , it made sense , especially with the nice small vegan restaurant nearby that by pure coincidence is only fifteen minutes walking from his safe house.

When the entrace door opened Jason lazyly stood there watching Damian raise a suspicious eyebrow at him .

"What ?"

"Get the bags Todd " the piercing gaze never left him and the voice full of venom felt disturbing and unwelcome , but Jason knows the brat enough to grasp the true intentions . So he calmly with took the bags to inspect the heavy paper bags that looked second from ripping apart.

"I bought you groceries" 

"For what ?"the younger one was clearly not in the mood such question 

"Quess for what people buy groceries " somehow the blank stare right in Jason eyes did the trick , the older male grumbled 'of course'  and for more effect rolled his eyes , but he quickly stopped suddenly and with a smirk said

"You'll cook for lil ol' me " it sounded more like a question rather than a statement , Jason spun around dramatically in a not so spacious kitchen with a smile , facing Damian who had an amused grin .

"Just sit down and don't interfere " Todd sat and observed how the young Wayne assorted the products and was already chopping the gabbage along with other vegetables.

The spent some more time in comfortable silence while Damian was cooking , it did brighten his mood , it's not everyday that your little demon spawn of a brother with a precise movements was chopping meat for brunch rather than some unfortunate guy's torso . Pleasent moment truly .

"So .." started Damian calmly gaining the attention of Jason "how is Barbara currently ?"

"You won't fucking believe it ! " exclaimed Todd suprising even him himself " Let me tell you all the details !"

(I think im improving little by little , i should say thanks to the ao3 writers , i learned more words from their fics than my english classes lol)