-12-

It's been a week since Selina introduced Damian to Ivy and Harley , its not like he doen't know them , they had a little tea party . Kyle on they way to their house bought some sweets so it was pleasant .

Damian only hum , it was okay with them he was still listening closely . It was really nice time .

"So i went in and that woman screamed 'OH MY GOD ITS A PSYCHIATRIST' " Selina and Ivy smiled and giggled a little .  Damian also wanted to laugh or at least smile but he can't and he don't know why .

It's too confusing , so much that even his head started to hurt . Harley's story is nice , but he have a weird feeling , déjà vu ?

" also Damian i got Alfred's recipe of cookies and the tea you usually drank at the manor " she smiled . Kyle looked proud of herself , he can't blame her , if he managed somehow to get Alfred's recipe he would die of happines .

But who is Alfred ? have he enjoyed the same cookies with him ? or tea ?

With a straight face he opened his mouth to speak but he don't know what to say .

.

.

.

Disappointment 

She was such a disappointment in her last days of living . Thanks to Talia their plan became a fail only because of her attachment to the future 'heir '. 

A demon was supposed to be awaken but either the demon is still locked up or it chose a vessel . It's more believable he did not come to this world but from the reports of the assassins , the blood from the bodies left after Damian's resurrectionis gone just as the red liquid in the flowers . The petals are still pure white and there's no trace of the blood , they look lovely ,  especially the rosy one in the middle of the bouquet , the most beautiful he ever saw .