-10-

Fine ? he never felt anything near 'fine . how hard Selina might try he will nevre be 100% fine , never .

the tension in the car is thick , the slow music on the radio only made things worse . Damian with tired eyes looked at the woman wondering what was she thinking . It wasn't hard to read people , but he is not even trying , he is too tired . He stays silent not wanting to attract any attention , still wondering what the hell Selina wanted to prove by taking care of him .

Maybe she want's to see father , or Selina wants to get something from him . Damian stopped thinking after the 5th thought of what Kyle wants . 

Since when he is so tired ? physically he's ready to kill someone , but mentally ? no 

did he lie when he said he is 'fine' ? he doesn't know , what he know ?  nothing , absolutely nothing . 

His head fell on the car's window , the black hair sticking to the glass in different ways . Kyle glanced at him not stopping the car , it was only for 2 seconds but the blue eyes looked as if he was dying , another weird thing . 

It's not like Selina saw him die , what's with the ice glare as though she saw a corpse .

.

.

.

Either he is acting weird or is just me overthinking . His green eyes were blue for a second , i'm  sure they were blue . 

When his head fell on the glass i wanted to tell him to ' Don't put your head , its cold ' but the way his eyes were changing colors , why they are changing colors ? 

Trying to relax and to just listen to the disgusting song from the radio was the best idea i had . It would be better if Damian just fell asleep , but knowing him , i won't see him sleeping in moving car without his shoulder being tense .

Would there be times when he won't lie ? i already know the answer , and i don't like it