-8-

Selina has no words , she can't even think for at least one reason why Damian would be in the woods at night alone . 

He's quite cold for his usual body temperature , the green glow coming from his hands little by little fade leaving scars instead . 

She hold him tight , not wanting to let go , the fire keeping them warm . Selina slowly run her hand over his cheek , it's nice to feel at least a little warmth from his body .

Her thought interrupted a almost audible groan from Damian .

Selina turned and faced the jade eyes of Damian .

"Kyle " his voice quiet and hard to hear , if Selina wasn't close his words would be never heard .

" How are feeling , baby bat ?" she didn't get an answer , Damian was just staring at the fire with a blank expression .

She sight and ran her hand over his hair . She missed him , Damian used to patrol with her , it was nice while it lasted . Their relationship got better when Selina was in the manor and joined for the patrols , but then Bruce and Selina broke up and Damian closed the door to his heart again.

"Where are you Bat ...?"

.

.

.

"Dick , please calm down " Barbara and Richard just came back in Gotham only to found out that Damian was killed by Talia , and Babs can't calm Dick 

"How ?! why know nothing what will happen , we don't even know where his body is !" tears on running down his cheeks and not  stopping . Barbara embraced Dick in a tight hug , he hid his face in the crook of her neck .

"We will find him " she ran her hand up and down on his back , even if she wasn't sure they will really find Damian , they need to at least try .

Jason watched from afar how the couple intertwined their bodies in a hug , Dick sobs echo in the batcave , Barbara's eye's blank staring at the floor . She have no hope in finding him and Jason knows it .