-17-

Jason looked at Artemis , Artemis looked at Jason , Bizzaro at his phone and the tied red head with a smirk watched all of them .

"Did she just make a 'your mom' joke ?" Red hood asked snorting a little.

"you assumed i'm female??"

"You're not ?" In unison questioned Red Hood and Artemis

"I'm He/They " said the other red head rolling his eyes

"We respect it , really " the tied one gave them a smirk" But we'll still beat you up again "

.

.

.

~BATS GO BRRRR~ group chat

Steph: let's be honest , everyone already noticed Damian walking around Hoetham right ?

steph: Gotham*

Tim: I saw him walking with atleast 5 cats beside him and 2 kittens in his hood .

Kate: yea , he's with Selina

Duke: oh yea , saw him leaving her apartment

Steph:+

Tim:+

Jay:+

dick: enrviwoyvogelyrvRHBEVYUbrhjvbBVGYUrBHVY

duke: wtf

Bruce: ignore it , it happens sometimes with him .

kate: does Alfred know ?

Tim: Alfred knows everything.

.

.

.

"Would you prefer black tea or rose hip and apple tea , i thought it would be nice to try something new" Damian gave her a side look , and without making more eye contact he made the peace sign wich meant the second option.

Selina said no more , she didn't need to , and not thinking too much about anything she quietly made the dried plants with boiled water for both . But she still is having some thoughts about how Damian is avoiding her and he was really abvious of how uncomfortable she made him feel , but the question is why he's like that , why so suddenly all the effort she put in her little friendship with him was not paying off.

It terrifies her , the look in his eye not so long ago. His eye full of fear as if he saw a ghost , his clenching fist ready for anything when she tries any form of physical contact with the teen .

And at the same time Selina is thinking about the issues between them,Damian can't think about anything but how much she look like her ' So different yet so alike , she looks like mother'

The thought scared him

"I contacted your father"

.

.

Happy Holidays everyone <3