-9-

Jon was boredly looking thru his phone , his little comfortable silence was interupted by his phone that started to ring .

"Yes" 

"Hey Jon , this is Dick " the bored super quickly smiled

"Hi Dick , nice to talk to you after so long " the older male was not having the best time but tried to at least sound optimistic .

"yea , well . . let's get straight to the point " 

"I'm gay "

"I know , but that's not what i wanted to disuss " 

"Go on" the smile on the teen face is still there even after hearing Richard's quiet and tired voice 

"Where have you been when Damian was killed . . . ?" 

" . . . . ."

.

.

.

He was feeling better , Damian even asked where is he and little by little started to recognize his surrounding .

"Baby bat "hearing the nickname the short boy faced the cat 

"Kyle "

" Let's go , the car is waiting " said Selina grabbing one of the bags 

Damian stand up , he felt somehow weird but quickly forget about it and got the other two bags trailing behind Selina . In her head she was dying of how Damian was acting , his whole body relaxed and with a little smile , that Selina didn't even see at first . 

His smile disappeared but the relaxed frame of the tan teen was still behind Kyle 

"Selina ?" Damian made her feel so many emotions in just one day , and he's still surprising her every time 

"Damian , how are you feeling ?" 

"i'm fine " He even smiled , the largest smile she ever saw on his face , the smile of a teenager who choked to death his own mother , the best smile . 

Selina slowly stroked his tan cheeck , soothing him , more likely trying to do so . The teen stood straight as a line .

"You're not fine at all" her statemend didn't change anything .

His vision that was focused on the grass fell upon the woman , something in the green of his eyes made Selina wanna hide away from his stone glare .

"I'm fine"