-22-

Jonathan with a calm face held the window open waiting for the permission to enter the room , Damian didn't find the same friendly demeanour in his expression and even if it might bother him a little he didn't a move a muscle in his face.

"Get in Jon , and close the damn window" he said quite agressive towards the super and watching as the said meta-human entered the room.

Jon laid on the bed with his eyes closed getting very comfortable in a place where it did not feel right , especially since the owner of the said place was glaring with not hatred but still not with excitement , somehow he didn't budge even slightly.

"You got a little bit too much homelike in my bed , aren't you supposed to tell me something ?" to his suprise Jon actually opened his mouth to tell him whatever the information was , but quickly stopped at the very beginning.

"Is it important or atleast valuable ?" the silence treatment is not a good technique against Damian , the tanned teen was already reaching to his drawer to get the kryptonite 

"I'm sorry , or preferably , I apologize for the things i said" Jonathans voice sounded rather pitiful and sad but Damian watched him with crossed arms truly not understanting the situation , however it did mean that he just doesn't remember yet another important detail about his life.

"For what exactly are you apologizing Jonathan?" the super observed him thoroughly and after long seconds of silence he responded.

"The night on the rooftop"the answer did not satisfy Damian

"Any details ?"he was getting irritated with the reply that was not giving him any hints of what exactly happened

"The darkest night that ever was in Gotham"

"Are you playing with me ? say it already or leave ! i'm not in the mood to play detective with you"

Jon did think about telling Damian ' you are a detective' but it might anger the tanned teen even more , so he bit his lip nervously wanting to dissappear rather than be here , infront of the teen who did not recall the fatefull night of their fall out.

.

.

Quick question : do you guys want Damian to be in a relationship ? i would like to know your opinion , since i'm still not sure about a ship in a fanfiction that is rather tragic and funny at the same time