-7-

Ra's stared at the ruins of the palace . The pit was destroyed but that won't be a problem , they can restore the Lazarus pit , the main problem was Damian or what he became after the scientists  injected him .

The scientists were brave ,at least brave enought to do something with the body of the heir without Ra's knowing , the payed for the sin they purposely did and now their bodies will be never forgotten , laying beside the Al Ghul heir is an honor . 

It would be an honor if they died for him and not with him , but their time passed .

.

.

.

"Cassie !" shouted Stephanie to attract the attention on her . Cassandra tilted her head a little as if questioning her .

Kate behind them groan but still followed inside the huge mall that Steph really wanted to see .

.

.

.

Meamwhile Damian was running thru the dark forest . He is exhausted , a burning sensation in his arm is keeping him awake and his legs hurt as hell as if the ground is blades .

Damian try to focus but just after he saw a little light in distance he fell down , not having any energy he closed his eyes scared that he'll wake up in the same green water .

.

"What was that ?" asked herself Selina turning on the flashlight 

Moving it around she saw someone , a person whose hands were glowing green just a little bit but still making it more easy for Kyle to get near .

She carefully poked the person and also found the pulse , not that good but still alive .Not wanting to hurt whoever it was she turned them around , it was quite a shock to see Damian 

"Little bat ?"

Selina put a hand on his cheeck , it was hot a little burning , with a sight of relief she put Damian's hand on her shoulder , she stand up and slowly went to her tent 

"Where the fuck are you Bruce ?!"