After reaching Chennai they went to their flat and had a good sleep.

Days went by. The love between Ashwin and sivaangi kept on increasing only.... they had their own set of romances. During these days out of Ashwin's compulsion she agreed to do some music covers and upload in her Instagram page.... yes sivaangi created a Instagram page during super singer programme. But after the show she was not active in it owing to her concentration on studies. She posted only singing related stuffs in the insta page. Never uploaded any personal stuff and also told her and his friends not to upload any personal related things. Ashwin was still hesitant to reveal his relationship with Sivaangi.

She posted few song  covers . She also used to promote sakthi's podcasts and reels and Harsha's music covers through her page. Harsha's friend helped her in shooting and uploading the covers.

Avoid the costumes and CWC set.

Her covers recieved lots of reviews and amazing responses.

Harsha also used to upload lots of cover songs and he too recieved very good response.

Few criticised Sivaangi and Harsha's relationship in comments... but they laughed at those comments and chose to ignore it.

2 weeks later it was time for their results.... sivaangi was nervous as usual. Ashwin tried to calm her down. And finally both went to college to know the results. The results came and Sivaangi topped again just like the previous year. This time also she topped in the whole university and her faculties were extremely proud on her. Harsha and sakthi also passed with good results and they were also extremely happy.

The happiest person was Ashwin seeing her victory and her happiness. He controlled the urge to hug and kiss sivaangi at that moment. Everybody congratulated sivaangi. Her friends also congratuled her. Ashwin formally congratulated her. But without anyone's notice winked at her.

Their graduation ceremony was scheduled 2 days later and their farewell party was scheduled on the next day. Principal happily congratulated sivaangi and others and after receiving lot of praises Ashwin and sivaangi decided to go home. On the way sivaangi called Ashwin's parents first and excitedly informed them the results. Then she called her father and told him her results.  Then she called her brothers and informed them her results.

By that time they reached back their flat. As soon as they got in Ashwin hugged her tight expressing his happiness. Then he cupped her cheeks and kissed her passionately. After a long kiss they withdrew for air and Ashwin kept his forehead over hers....

Ashwin: sivu... naan innaik romba happy aa irukke. Nee sonna maariye top pannitte. I'm very proud of you ma...

Sivaangi: unga support than Ashwiney ellathukkum kaaranam. Unga support illama ith ethuvume ennala panniyirukka mudiyaath. Neenga enakk kedakka naan kuduth vachirukkanum.