14. Back to Madhurai..

Into the story

A week later Sivaangi's exams got over. She wrote all her exams well and was confident about it.

Ashwin: exams ellame mudinjathe ma... Nalla eluthirikke la

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy... Nalla thaan eluthirikke ... Nalla scores varumnn nenaikkire .....

Ashwin: sari... Amma neth kooptange... Ini 2 weeks namakk holiday thaane.. so veetukk kooptanga .. unakk ok na namma polam....

Sivaangi: enakk ok thaan... Namma eppo polam...

Ashwin: innaik night polama....

Sivaangi: appo sari nan bag pack panre...

Sivaangi went to pack her bags. Ashwin booked the tickets in a sleeper bus and went to pack his bag. By evening they were ready to leave. Evening they had their dinner and left in an auto to the bus bay. On reaching the bus they got in. This time also it was 2 adjacent seats. But they didn't feel much awkwardness. They both lied down at 2 ends. He did not mind to place a pillow in between also. They slept immediately. Morning Sivaangi woke up first and noticed that she was sleeping close to Ashwin holding his hand. She slowly got up and removed her hand. They were about to reach Madurai

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy... Namma madurai vanthitto.... Enthiringa....

Ashwin slowly woke up and took out all the bags. When the bus stopped they got down and took an auto to Ashwin's house. On reaching his house they entered into his house and on seeing them Ashwin's mother rushed towards them. She first hugged Sivaangi... And called her inside..

Ashwin: Amma... Nan unga pulla thaane... Enne ne kanduka koode illa.... Nan ungalta doo...

Am: dey...ivlo valanthirukke.... Chinna pulla maari pesure... Nee en payyan aa irunthaalum iva en ponnu... Nan appidi thaan pannuve...

Ad: enna ma... Kaalailaye sandaya... Sivaangi kanna... Eppo vanthe... Nalla irukkiya....

Sivaangi: nalla irukke maama

Ashwin: appa.... Naanum irukke...

Ad: iruthitt po....

Sivaangi chuckled....

Ashwin: ponga ponga... Nan yaar koodeyum pesa matte... Nan kochukitte...

Am: en payyan kochukittiya... Sari kochukko... Ippo 2 perum room kk poyi freshup aagunga....

Ashwin and Sivaangi went to the room. Ashwin's parents noticed the changes between them and was happy about it. They were happy in seeing their childish Ashwin back.. they know that it was Sivaangi's influence and was happy... They were always worried whether they got Ashwin and Sivaangi married out of compulsion and they didn't like each other... But now seeing their comfort level they were happy.

Ashwin and Sivaangi reached his room. Here both had to adjust in one single room.

Ashwin: Sivaangi 2 weeks namma irukka thaane plan panni irukkom... So nee un clothes antha side of cupboard le arrange pannikko. 2 weeks bag leye vachukkathe... Ok...

Sivaangi: okay pa... Ashwineyy.... Nan Inga ungala epdi koopidrath... Atha mama kk naan ungala per solli koopidrath pidikkum nn thonala....

Ashwin: athellam prechanaye illa... Irunthaalum unakk apdi thonunthu na ethavath koopdu ma... Ippo solli tharathukk enakk ethum Vara mattengudhu.

Sivaangi: sari pa...

Ashwin: naa mothalla freshup panre. Athukkulla nee un clothes ellam arrange pannikko.

He went to freshen up. Sivaangi arranged the clothes in the empty part of the cupboard. Within few minutes Ashwin came out changing into tracks and t shirt. Then Sivaangi went to freshen up. She then wore a casual wear kurti and came out. Both of them went down together.