3. The unexpected hook up

Hi friends, sorry for the delay guys.. I had an exam... So this delay... So let's go into the story

Sivaangi's pov

I got ready in the sari my mother gave me and wore the ornaments she gave and got ready. I was very nervous about all the events. How is my future going to be was my biggest concern. I've decided to agree to my parents. But was that the right decision? Am I ruining my future with this decision? What is gonna happen with me? Will everything fall in place? Will my future be happy unlike the current me? Totally confused.

After I got ready we went to the marriage hall. The groom's family is already here. I was taken to the bride's room and made to sit there.

Suddenly there was a knock in the door and my mother opened the door revealing the groom's mother or maybe my future mother in law. She came inside and looked at me and smiled

( Groom's mother is Am and father is Ad
Bride's mother is Sm and father is Sd?

Am: Kanna... Romba azhaga irukk ma.. mahalaxmi Mari irukke. Yaar kannum pattra koodath...

I smiled at her.

Am: Sammanthi nan unga kitta oru vishayathe kekkanum. En payyan unga ponnu kitta oru dhadava pesa aasa padran.

Sm: kalyanathukk apparam dharalama pesalame

Am: illa Avan kalyanathukk munnadi pesa aasa padran. Nan avale konjam azhachitt pokava.

My mother hesitated a bit

Sm: edhuvum prachana illela?

Am: appdi ethuvum illa. Avan Sivaangi ye pathathe illeya. Athan appidi sonnan. Sivaangi koode avane paathath illeya. Ippidiyaavath pakkattume.

Sm: saringa. Neenga koottit ponga.

Am: Sivaangi nee vamma. Avane konjam pathitt varalam.

I was more nervous now. I don't know how he is . All I know is that his name is Ashwin and he is a lecturer. Don't know which college. Even I have a sir whose name is Ashwin. He is an amazing teacher but does not socialise much. Somewhat like me. But maybe reasons are different. Keeping these thoughts aside I decided to go and meet him. Anyway now I have to lead my whole life with him. Nothing wrong in meeting right?

So I went with aunty but little did I know that I'm going to witness another shock...

No one's pov

Am knock the door of Ashwin's room with Sivaangi and Rakshan opened the door. She went in along with Sivaangi. Ashwin was standing by the window side.

She called out for Ashwin and he turned . Sivaangi too looked up and both of them stood shocked. Sivaangi was the first to come out of the shock.

Sivaangi: sir... Atha... Ivara unga paiyan?

Am: ama ma. Ivan thaan en payyan Ashwin. Unna kattikka poravan

Ashwin: Amma naan innum kalyanathukk ok sollala.

Am: sari da. Ana sollum nn nambure.

Ashwin: Amma naan Sivaangi kitte thaniya pesanum. Neenga ellarum konjam velile poringala.

Am: sari pa. Ana time kammi. Atha nyabagam vachikko.

Ashwin: sari ma. Neengalum konjam velile nillunga da.

Friends: sari da.

All go out leaving Ashwin and Sivaangi alone in the room. There is a wierd silence there.

Finally Ashwin decides to break the silence.

Ashwin: Sivaangi... Nee than ponnu nn enakk theriyala ma. Therinjiruntha nan appave mudiyath nn solliruppe. Infact unga akka pathiyum enakk theriyala. Avangalkk marriage ile viruppam illena en kitte sollirukkalam nan ithe niruthiruppe. Avanga sollala. And ippo nee.... Nee ethukk ma intha marriage kk othukitte.. nee chinna ponn ma...