17. Her comfort...

Sexual harrassment is not something which only girls face... There are many boys who face this and they too have the same mental trauma as a girl... But often our society fails to recognise these boys and they even blame them... We should understand that boys too have such worries and we should address their issues also...

Into the story

Ashwin stayed in sivaangi's embrace for sometime. Sivaangi was patting his back calming him down. After a long 15 mins Ashwin became relaxed. He slowly withdrew from the hug. Sivaangi dragged him to bed. She sat on the bed made him lie down on her lap. She slowly caressed his head and Ashwin slept on her lap. After some time she heard soft snores. Since she didn't want Ashwin to wake up she didn't move from there.. she too slept in the same position. Morning Ashwin woke up first and noticed that he slept on her lap for the whole night. Sensing his movements sivaangi also woke up.

Sivaangi: ennach Ashwin... Ethavath prachanaya...

Ashwin: illa ma... Naan night full un madiyileye thoongitene.. unakk kaal valikkala...

Sivaangi: athellam illa Ashwiney... Neenga ippo epdi irukkinga...

Ashwin: naan Nala irukke ma... Un kitte sonnappo etho oru baram keezha vacha maari irukk... Nee night yen enna eluppala... Neeyum ukkande thoongitte.. unakk neck pain varaathu?

Sivaangi: neenga nalla thonngnena.. enakk eluppa manasu varala...

Ashwin: irunthaalum eluppi irukkalam... Ini ipdi ellam pannatha ma...

Sivaangi: apdi ellam solla koodaath... Ithellam ennoda rights... Sari atha vidunga... Ini ethayum manasilaye vach kuzhappada pa.. etha irunthaalum en kitte sollanum... Ok ya....

Ashwin: sari ma.. nee venumna konjam neram thoongiriya... Night sariya thoongiyirukka matte... Sorry ma... Naan ellatheyum solli unnayum kashta paduthitiya...

Sivaangi: athellam illa... Neenga sollama iruntha tha enakk varuthama irukkum... Neenga en kitte ethayum marakka avasiyame illa... Ok..

Ashwin: sari nee paduthukko... Amma kitte naan solre....

Sivaangi: athellam vena... Naan fresh up aagre... Enakk thookam poch...

She left to freshen up.

Ashwin mv: un kitte yen enakk ellatheyum sollanum nn thonuchu... Ithukku munne yaar kitteyum solla thonath illeye.... Enga enne judge panniduvaangalo nu bayam irunthath... Ana un kitte sonnappo antha bayame enakk varlaye... Nee enne purinjippe nu thaane thonich... En amma kitte koode sollatha vishayam un kitte thaane solla thonuchu... En maa... Intha vishayathile eppavume payyan mela thaane doubt varum ana nee en kitte ethayume kekkalaye... Yenn.... Enne ennanamo panre nee...

Sometime later Sivaangi came out and went down Ashwin went to freshen up. The whole day went just like that... Sivaangi made sure not to leave Ashwin alone... She always gave him company... He too got busy with the arrangements for the function...

At night Ashwin and Sivaangi slept as usual... At around midnight Ashwin was whispering something... Sivaangi woke up due to movement and saw this... She understood that he is having some nightmare... From last night conversation itself sivaangi had understood how much that incident had affected... Now she understood it very clearly.. she wondered if he gets these nightmares while at Chennai also... Since she sleeps in a different room she doesn't know it.

Now she wanted to calm him. She hugged him close to her heart and in sometime his whispering stopped and he started sleeping again. Sivaangi too slept in the same position hugging Ashwin close to her heart. Ashwin too slept peacefully in that position.

Morning Ashwin woke up first and saw their position. He blushed but then started wondering how they ended up in that position. Sensing his movements sivaangi woke up. Sivaangi released herself from the hug and noticed that Ashwin had woken up. They both sat upright.