29. My wife...

Sorry for the delay. I'll be able to update only once in 2 or 3 days. I'm a bit busy with few college works. I'll try updating whenever possible.

Into the story.

After the intense love making both of them were lying cuddling to each other.

Ashwin: sivu... nee ok thaane... did I make you uncomfortable?

Sivaangi: illa pa.... I'm fine.. and neenga eppavume enna uncomfortable aaka mattinga... just that everything is new to me..,.

Ashwin: it's new for me too ma... you know you r my first in everything....

Sivaangi: summa sollathinga pa... first kiss koodava....

Ashwin: ama ma... never in my life I've kissed a girl other than you....

Sivaangi was thinking why not his ex

Ashwin understood her thoughts.

Ashwin: avala nan kiss panra stage vare ellam varalla... also nan romba old school ma... after marriage thaan ellame endrath thaan ennoda thought.

Sivaangi: enakkum neenga thaan ellathileyume first..... I love you Ashwiney

Ashwin: I love you too sivu..... sari ipdiye thoonga poroma, enna? We should take a bath ma.....

Sivaangi just remembered that their bare bodies are.lying over one another....

She blushed and hided her face in his chest....

Ashwin: sivu... nee iru naan unakk oru hot water bath prepare panre.... you'll feel better....

Saying that he grabbed his pants and wore it and went to washroom. He filled the tub with hot water and came out.

Ashwin: hot water ready ma... nee kulikkalam...

Sivaangi tried to get up wrapping herself in the duvet but felt pain on getting up.

Noticing her distress Ashwin rush to her.

Ashwin: yen ma... unakk Vali na angaye padukka vendiyath thaane... naan thookitt pova mattena...

He lifter sivaangi jn bridal style and the duvet started to come off. Sivaangi tried to grab the duvet again....

Ashwin: yen ma... naan paakathatha... athe apdiye vachukko.

He carried her to the bathroom and placed her carefully in the hotwater. He kept the towel and bathrobe also ready.

Ashwin: nee kulichitt vaa ma... naan velila irukke.

He went out. She took a good bath. The hot water was somewhat soothing for her. She got relaxed and then came out wearing the bathrobe.

Outside Ashwin had changed the bedsheets which had blood stains and was arranging the bed. After she came out he went to take a bath and he came out in sometime to see sivaangi in a fresh set of pajamas. He went and sat near her.

Ashwin: ippo better aa ma... ippovum valikkutha...

Sivaangi: illa pa... ippo ok thaan....

Then they both slept cuddling with each other. They woke up late the next day. Had a lazy breakfast and went out for some site seeing. They reached back late and slept immediately. Next day was their last day in Manali and they went for some site seeing and then went shopping. They purchased gifts for everyone- his parents, her parents, his friends and her friends.

The next day morning they started via train to Chandigarh. The train journey through the hills was great and they thoroughly enjoyed it. Evening they reached Chandigarh and stayed in a hotel there. The next day they did some site seeing in Chandigarh and by the night flight returned back to Chennai.