Chapter 13

Becky's POV

Immediately we got into the hall, a song by phil Collins bloomed on. Freen took my hands taking me towards the stage. I could understand her unspoken words, she wanted to have a dance with me and by time we took our stands, the song began.

You are the treasure that I seek
You were close to me yet I did not know
The love that I seek for many years
Was right beside me
Yet I could not feel it.....

As soon as I heard the starting of the song. I was wondering if the song artists knew about my situation and was indirectly referring to me.

When I close my eyes
I see you coming to my girl
I didn't know that we were meant together
For each others
When the breeze of love, of love
Blowing to me my girl, my angel....

The music spun around us lifting away gravity. She watched as my hair spun out and bounced more with the moves and beats.

This was perfect. This was dance and art coming to life, strong pointed moves didn't matter here. All that mattered was the person right infront of me.

We kept dancing. twirling and swinging from side to side. It felt as if we were the only ones breathing in the whole world... Suddenly another song by huntress bloom in..

At first
I was afraid
I was petrified
Kept thinking that I could never live without by my side
You are my world
You are my survival
And my living proof....

I could sense that Freen got so into the current song seeing how she had clenched on to me so tightly. The song must be on point. I smiled....

**************************

By the time the party ended I was very tired, all I needed at that moment was a refreshing bath. nice meal and sleep.

I walked up to my room exhausted. I didn't think I would have it in me to walk down stairs again to the dining hall, so after taking my bath. I decided I would just go to bed but then I heard a knock on the door. "come in" I permitted and in was Freen with a tray in her hands.

Oh look like she brought me dinner I smiled, "Hey,I know you must be very tired, so I thought I should bring you something to eat" she said while dropping the tray on the table close to the bed and sat down beside me.

"Thank you" I murmured shyly and she only nodded her head in response. She turned around and took out my tablet from my bag.

She on the tablet,strolled down to my album and started going through my song lists. "woow you've got a great taste in music. I like all those too" she said while turning to look at me and I blushed.

We got to talk about our favorites and other stuffs for sometime before she left for the night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Don't forget to vote and comment)

-Your innocent author P.D