Special Gift - Bumblebee x human!reader

• (Y/n) = Your name •

• (F/n) = Friend's name •

---------

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:

"G-Eazy & Halsey - Him & I"
01:28 ━━●─────── 04:40

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

---------

"If I was a flower growing wild and free

All I'd want is you to be my sweet honey bee."

- Barry Louis Polisar -

---------

'Team (Y/n) and Raf win!'

"Aw, not again!" Miko whined as her shoulders dropped down in disappointment. While you and the little boy high-fived each other with smug on your faces, Bumblebee happily cheered behind the two of you, "Jack, can you be any worse at this?!" the Japanese girl glared at the older teenager and crossed her hands in irritation.

"Hey, it's not my fault we lost. Besides, you were the one who messed this level up." Jack argued back, the girl only huffed in return.

Suddenly, your mobile phone began to buzz in your pocket, you picked it up and saw a message notification, you put the video game controller down and got up, "Oops- sorry guys, gotta go."

"Hold on, I want a rematch!" Miko shouted.

"Can't, I have to finish a few important things today. Raf, beat them up, buddy. I'm counting on you!"

"Will do!" the boy replied with a thump up, just when you were about to leave, Bumblebee approached you and beeped as if he was asking a question, "Bee asks if you want him to drive you home." Rafael translates his guardian's words.

"No worries, big guy. I have my own car anyway. Will catch up later, see ya!" you waved at them and headed out of the area. The moment when you disappeared out of everyone's sight, Bumblebee looked down at the ground and beeped sadly.

Rafael went to the sad yellow mech and patted his armor to comfort him, "It's okay Bee, maybe next time?"

The other two children looked at him in confusion, "What's wrong?" questioned Jack, worried.

"Why did you get so pouty all of a sudden?" Miko asked as she put a hand on her hip.

"Do you want me to tell them?" Rafael's gaze fell on Bumblebee who stood still, the Cybertronian looked hesitant but then he nodded slowly in permission. The brunette boy responded, "He really wanted to spend some time with (Y/n), alone."

The Nakadai girl stared at them with a perplexed look, after a second, her eyes went wide in realization, "Are you saying our Bumblebee has a crush on (Y/n)?!" she grinned with excitement. Bumblebee immediately beeped back at her in denial.