Sightless Attraction - Megatron x blind!reader

• (Y/n) = Your name •

---------

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:

"New West - Those Eyes"
02:38 ━━━━●───── 04:30

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

---------

"Love is not blind.

It sees you in the dark

and chooses to be your light."

- Sneha Pal -

---------

It was a silent and calm afternoon. The sky had a mixture of blue and orange colors. A giant silver jet roamed around in the high air until it finally transformed into a male spike-shaped robot and landed on the ground, causing a small earthquake to appear under his pedes. He observed the natural area that was surrounding him. No one. Splendid. He needed some peace anyway, he spent most of his time on the Nemesis, planning how to defeat the Autobots and listening to the constant yapping of his Decepticon SIC. Also, the complaints and bad news of his many soldiers became too much. Especially after their unsuccessful operations. The warlord put his servos behind his back as he walked.

He had no idea where he was going, he only wanted to rest his mind for a moment. Soundwave, his third in command, suggested it would be more beneficial to the Decepticons if he went out to cool himself down and returned with a refreshed processor. The mighty leader at first said that such activities were completely pointless, but after a while, before he could let out his anger and blew up those useless drones today, he took Soundwave's advice and went for a short stroll.

While he walked, his thoughts were interrupted by some distant voices coming somewhere near his location. He thought he was alone? What were those useless organics doing here anyway? Megatron followed the loud tones of the humans and soon three tiny figures appeared in his vision. He watched from a far distance so he wouldn't be spotted, not that he was afraid to show himself, he would crush them on the spot without hesitation if he wanted to.

"Watch where you are going, blindy!" one of the bullies laughed as they pushed you.

"Yeah, can't you see where you are going? Oh wait, you can't!" a second one shoved you away. After that, you stumbled on your feet and fell on your knees, dropping your cane in the process. You winced as you felt the wounds forming on your legs, yet you still remained silent.

"Pathetic." Megatron thought as he observed the scene.

One of the tyrants picked up your cane and observed it, "What is this stupid stick for?"

"So I can be aware of my surroundings..." you muttered as you struggled to get up. The second one pressed you back to the dirt.

"Didn't help you much, did it?" they snickered. Out of the blue, you felt the earth shaking under your hands. Without you being aware of what exactly was happening, a big shadow appeared behind the bullies and both of them halted on the spot.