Drunk Confession - Ratchet x cocky!reader

• (Y/d) = Your designation •

---------

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:

"Isabel LaRosa - Older"
0:47 ━━●─────── 02:16

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

---------

"Let's get drunk one fine night

and say all the words and things

we ever wanted to tell each other."

- Parr Winn -

---------

You weren't usually the drinking type. But oh man, after all those fights and all the problems you guys had to deal with you needed to find a way to relax and have fun for a little bit. Thank Primus at least the Decepticons weren't that active for the last few weeks. So you could put that free time to good use. Bulkhead and Arcee came in with Energon booze they found in the storage where you usually kept your fuel. All of you had a great time together as you talked and took sips of the alcohol from time to time. Optimus wished a good night and went to his berthroom with several data-pads in his hold. 

Primes just don't party.

He preferred to spend his time alone and read in peace. Which was totally fine with you, he was such an adorable nerd. And then there was Ratchet. He immediately declined Bulkhead's offer to join the gathering, he said something along the line, "I have better things to do. This is a waste of time, blah, blah, blah..."

But you were kinda sad about that. You really wanted to have some quality time together and get to know him more, not that you didn't want to be in the company of Bulkhead, Arcee and Bumblebee. You basically considered them as your family. The problem was... you had a crush on the medic. No matter how many times you tried to throw hints at him and attempted to flirt, he always waved you away. You didn't exactly have the courage to confess to him directly. Sometimes you wondered if he liked you back.

As time passed, you were completely unaware of how much booze you actually managed to consume. The only thing you knew was that you were having the time of your life. Out of nowhere, you found yourself in the grip of Bumblebee who caught you from almost falling on the floor, he beeped at you confusingly.

"Primus, (Y/d)- how much did you drink?" Bulkhead laughed at you.

"I'm-" you hiccupped and got away from Bee's grasp, "-perfectly fine, dude!"

"Really? Cause yer about to fall on your face again." the bulkier giant replied as he watched you tripping in your pedes. Arcee covered her intake as her entire frame shook from chuckling.

You heard her giggling and turned to her, "You're having fun there, gurl?" you grinned at her as you put your arm over her shoulders for support.

"Bulk, I think they need to see Ratchet, asap." the blue femme couldn't contain her snicker as she kept looking at you and the poor drunk state you were in. You started to slur your words and your vision became blurrier.