An Indelible Mistake - Ratchet x Decepticon!reader

• (Y/d) = Your designation •

• (Y/w) = Your weapon •

• (Y/v/m) = Your vehicle mode •

---------

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:

"Flume - Left Alone feat. Chet Faker"
00:47 ━━━●─────── 02:51

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

---------

"You were a beautiful time in my life,

and if that's all you'll ever be

then that's okay.

Not all art is destined to hang on the same walls forever."

- K. Towne Jr. -

---------

"Do you think I'm like the others? Brutal and violent?" you asked while sitting next to the Autobot medic, Ratchet. At the top of the hill, where you could look at the beautiful scenery. It was your secret hiding spot, where you two could meet and spend time together, no one could bother you there. Both sides didn't know you often met like this. After some time, you started to fall for each other.

He chuckled, "Absolutely not. You've already proven yourself to be pretty much the opposite, you're sweet, loving, and you've stolen an Autobot's spark. How is that brutal or violent? Do you think I'm like the others? Cold and uncaring?"

"No, but you are definitely the grumpiest mech I've ever seen."

"That's actually a bit of a compliment and it might be the nicest thing you've ever said to me." he smirked at you, his neon blue optics sparkling a bit, "But I'm serious when I say that I've never met a Decepticon quite like you before and I'd like to understand how you got this way."

While pulling your knees closer to your chest-plate, you kept watching the pretty view before you, "I don't know either. But when I first laid my optics on you something inside me changed."

"You've piqued my interest. What happened? What changed?" the old doctor questioned in an intrigued tone.

"Change of spark, I guess." you shrugged your shoulder-pads.

"That's an easy way of putting it." he smiled at you, "So you've suddenly started to feel things you've never felt before? Like love for instance?"

"Maybe." you replied silently, tilting your helm at him.

He sat closer to you, frames almost touching, "Was it love at first sight?"

"Now you're teasing." you gave him a sly smirk, "And what did you find so interesting in someone like me? Can't wait to hear it."