Let's Play Some Naughty Game

Start from the beginning

Y/N(she pressed her lips and quickly closed his mouth) - Tae... sorry....sorry don't make noise..(she whispered with humour voice)

This time Y/N laughed a little. She thought she hit lightly on his ball but looking at his reaction and voice made her shocked and blushed too. Both of them controlled their laugh.
Y/N closed his and her mouth with her hand.

Aunty(caught the bug) - Hhhh.. what....(confused expression to them)

Taehyung(Y/N removed her hand. Tae making normal voice) - Nothing... aunt..Did you catch it..??(making funny face expression he whispered to Y/N) - You hit a man's precious things.

Aunty - Yeah...I got it...let me throw it outside....okk..

Saying that aunty came out from the room. After realising her leaving Y/N and Taehyung came out of the blanket. Taehyung started stomping his feet whereas Y/N sometime laughs and sometime shows her concern to him.

Y/N(touching his shoulder) - I am sorry..Tae.. please sorry..It was not my intention...I thought I will hit you lightly...but...

Taehyung(surprised and turned around to her) - Hhh... that's means you actually wanted to hit my little...no..(made proud face)... special friend...

Y/N(trapped) - Whatt...no..no...you are getting me wrong...but...

Taehyung(fixing his shirt and looked at her) - but what...

Y/N(with nervous voice) - You..you.. provoke me first...so....I..just...

Taehyung(chuckled. He said playfully) - So...what.. can't a husband touch his wife....???Ohh God..Save me...

Y/N(blushed face) - You...did..more...

Taehyung(flirting tone while coming closer to her) - More..what....??? I... don't remember...

Y/N(taking her step back with his each coming step) - You...you.. don't..play..
With me...you know..well..

Taehyung(hold her wrist and pulled her to him. He put her hand on his chest) - Remind me...I have weak memory....

Y/N(not looking into his eyes. she moved her head away) - Tae..what.. are you doing..... aunty can came here anytime...leave..me..(Getting red)

Taehyung(glace at the door) - Don't worry..she is not coming..(again looking at her seductively)..what were you saying...I did something more... like what..??

Y/N - Don't... annoying me or ...

Taehyung(smiling eyes) - Or what..

Y/N(with scared face she said something innocently) - I will kick there again..

Taehyung - Whatttt...??(got shocked. He left her hand then clapping and dying of laughter hearing her warning with innocent face expression) - Ohhh...Y/N..why are..so..cute..

Y/N(biting her lips. She was blushing and embarassed too thinking about her warning) - Don't make fun of me.

Taehyung(still in laughing world) - What a girl came in my life...Y/N... Don't you wanna see our future baby face...???

Y/N(became shy) - No...I don't want..and ..I don't wanna talk with you..(about to go)

Suddenly Taehyung hold her hand and said in deep voice)

Taehyung (looking at her face) - Y/N..... you hit it hard... aren't you worried??

Y/N(nervous) - I am..really...I am.. worried...

Taehyung (looked down at his friend then looked at her) - Do you think it is okk..??

Y/N(gulped) - Sorry...I don't..know (looked down feeling bad a little)

Taehyung(pressing his lips) - No....
Worry...close the door..I show you..

Y/N(jerk off his hand) - You...Tae...I will show you...(crying voice)

Taehyung(giggling and coughing) - No...Honeybee...I will show you first...then as you wish you can.. show..yo.....(making lustfully eyes to tease her and signaled at her down side)

Y/N(closed her ear and screamed) -  Aaaaaaa...aunty...save me...(running)

Taehyung(following her) - Y/N...Y/N..I am..first ... hahaha....baby..stop..

#Taehyung and Y/N you guys fight with each other like kids# Who will say that you guys are married couple because here a wife warns his husband that she could damage her husband small...no no..special friend😂😂#God save this couple#

#baby tiger and his mistress#

See in next 🙈😛🥰