I was mesmerized by his eyes, his stares deepest part of the ocean.

Y/n-" When your eyes met mine, my soul pointed at you and whispered to my heart.....

"Him."

Y/n-" I don't know what to call it, what was happening to me.....but I liked it...It felt silly, fragile and good."

Y/n-" Because I could watch you for a single minute...and find a thousand things that I love about you."

I was staring at the beautiful view for a while and said,

Y/n-" And Yes, if this is love then it is love, I truly accept it... Yes, I love you."

I said seeing his canvas in dreamy eyes.

Y/n-" And this painting will definitely complete one day."

Y/n-" If you are my destiny, then our paths will definitely cross again."

A smiled form on my face.

I stood up and left the canvas as it is.

..

Time skip
Tae's pov

Tae-" You stand here, if something goes wrong I will call you."

He yawning, and keep yawning.

Jk-" Why did you bring me so late at night?"

Tae-" because it was your plan."

He sadly chuckled.

Tae-" Okay, I'm going."

Jk-" Hmm, come quickly."

And I climbed up with the help of a rope...and sneak inside through the window.

I don't know whose room this is, the window of this room was open, that's why I was in this room.

I went inside slowly because I couldn't see anything clearly because of the darkness.

I turned on the torch on my phone and moved ahead.

There I saw a figure was sleeping on the bed, she was back facing me which I can't see her face.

I looked away from her and started to find the laptop.

I started searching in the drawer but there was nothing but books.

.......And then she turned in her sleep in this direction... and her eyes opened slightly and she saw something in front of her.

Y/n's pov

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, while I didn't opened my eyes completely.

Y/n-" What is this moving?"

I whispered to myself.

When I opened my eyes widely and saw there was a person.

Who was doing something in my drawer.