𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Third POV:

Error was in the anti-void, knitting a new scar. he was almost done until he felt something entered in the anti-void with him, he stopped knitting and got off his bean-bag. When he got to the ground he made a bone, a sharp pointy bone, and walked where the magic's was coming from. When error did get to the part of the anti-void where the magic's was coming from, he saw a blue with small white dot's blanket, which looked like a long scarf. and something moving inside the blanket and two sleeping black bone skeletons which looks like they were both boys.

One of the black bone skeleton, who had seems to be around 5-6 year old, which seem like he was oldest of them all. he was wearing was a jacket that was blue faded to black, with splotches of ink. with a v-neck magenta t-shirt underneath. The shorts he was wearing were also black and blue, his leggings were orange with black dashes. he had a light brown scarf that was stained in cyan, magenta and yellow. he had light brown sandal-like shoes on. his finger on the middle ere magenta and the tips were yellow. the other skeleton, looking like he was 4 year old. he had looked slightly similar to error, but with a few keys differences separating them both.

he was wearing a jacket with his hood on, as-well it had a blue squared-like design which has runs around the hood and down the middle where the zipper would be if it had one. there was line on both sleeves of a similar color, which run from the shoulder all the way down to the cuff. the inner part of his jacket is red, as-well as the scarf that is tied around his waist which bears yellow patterns. he wears a tan-colored shirt underneath that has a high collar. the sleeves cut halfway down his arm. Wearing a pair of long pants and black tennis shoes with decorative yellow lines on them. his finger on the middle were yellow and the rest of the tips were red.

He walked closer to the blue blanket and looked into it. Error saw a baby-bone who looked like it was 10 month old, a black colored baby-bone with the finger tips (f/c) the faded back to black. lavender line's going from under the eye socket all the way to the cheek twirling at the end, the baby-bone eye color was pink slightly leaning towards the red side.

After error studied the baby-bone, he had raised the sharp bone up on front of the infant, he was about to let the bone hit baby, but had stopped, he looked at the baby-bone confused. The Black baby-bone had looked at him and raised their small hands up at him, saying "uwa! Papa!" It had said to error. he was confused on how the kid was not scared of him, and how they weren't crying yet.

Error had lowered his hand, saying "Huh..? Papa!? I'm not your dad!?" Error had told the child. the child that error notice that it was a female baby-bone, the child stilled looked at error waiting to get picked up, After a while, the black baby-bone started to tear up, and started to cry, error was regardless if he should pick them up, since he didn't want to hear them cry anymore. "Ugh-! fine, fine Just stop crying!" he said annoyed as he used his strings to pick the child up, the child had stop crying when they felt themselves get picked up, they had laugh "Gwa!"

The child had said, Error looked at the child deadpanned "Whatever, I'm leaving." he said as he started to leave, the kid whimpered, tears gaining in there eyes and started to cry once again which had woken the other two skeletons. the first one to wake up was the oldest one, the skeleton had sat up and rubbed his eye, yawning, they then looked around and saw error. Error had stopped walking, and looked back at the one that had woken up. The oldest had a pink eye sockets and his left eye was a normal white pinprick, and on his right side had a yellow star with a blue circle in the middle.

The second one had sat up and stood up, he had looked at error with slight confusion but that confused turn into happiness. he was slightly shorter then the other one. he had yellow eye socket, both of the were red with a black outline on them. the right side of the eye being bigger, it had a black cross in it. he had sigh in frustration and turn around. He had walked back to the child and stood in-front of them, that had seemed to make the baby-bone stop crying, them holding out their arms wanting him to carry her. the other skeleton had yelled out, saying. "ƒαƭɦε૨!!" "∂α∂!" both running towards him and hugged him. that had made error glitch and freak out, using string's to tied them up and putted them next where the smallest is.

"Don't touch me!!" He yelled out, glitching out error signs covering his vision. after a while the error sign faded away and error had stop glitching. he then had looked at the three of them, the small baby-bone still having their hands out.

"No, Your already carried, im not touching you." Error had said to the small one. the child lips had trembled, ready to cry once again. Error not wanting anymore noises, he had hesitantly touched the small child, he had slightly glitched from the touch. he started to put one hand on the small child body, surprised that he wasn't glitching anymore. he had putted his other hand as-well on the child and pick the child up with his hands raising them up in the air, looking at this kid shocked. letting the other kid's out of the strings. 'I-i didn't Glitch...?! H-how?!' Error had thought, error was happy? excited?, he didn't know, just that he was feeling joy. "Eeek!! Papa!" The small child had laugh as she was raised into the air, having a big smile on their face. The other two kid dropping to the floor with a small but loud thump. they then got up and ran towards error and hugged his legs, since they were to small.

Error had the child in-front of him, looking at them, he had putted the child in his arms with the blanket still wrapped around the kid, and looked at two still hugging him with a big smile. And had said. "I-i guess.. i could be your dad. " error had said to the small kid and the other's. the two kids gave a small but loud squeal, showing how happy and excited they were. but he didn't know how to take care of one. He had thought of anyone who knew how to take care of one, he thought of two people. Nightmare and Blueberry.

Well he doesn't know if nightmare knew how to take care of one, but he couldn't think of anymore people excepted those two. but he could worry about that later, for now he should think of what to name the baby-bone and the two skeletons. 'hmm.. i guess for the oldest one it could be... mhmm.. Paperjam? yea it sound like it combines him. for the other one... it could be... Gradient. Now for the baby-bone, hmm.... daisy? no that's to basic, how.. about.' he had thought, he then said the name out loud for the small baby-bone to hear him.

"Femi, do you like it??" Error had said to her, She had gave a happy sound, so that means she like the name. He then looked at the oldest "Do you like your name to be Paperjam? PJ for short." "ყεα!! เ ℓเҡε เƭ!!!" "Well, im glad you do." Error had said to the oldes- paperjam. he then looked at the other one, saying "What about you? Do you like Gradient?" "ωαɦ!! ƭɦαƭ ૮σσℓ ɳαɱε!!!" the other said, "well Femi, PJ and Gradient, welcome home." He had said to the three of them, giving them a small smile. and walked back to where he was at first, with femi in his arms and the other two following him next to him with their smile plastered in there face.