𝑭𝒐𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉

Y/n's stomach churned at the thought of Eyeless Jack devouring someone's body. The image in his head made a cold chill run down his spine and he shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Then another question hit him.

"What makes you think he would eat me?" Y/n asked, feeling off put by the conversation.

"Of course he wants to eat you.... But he is always holding back" Jeffrey rolled his eyes, leaning back on the couch. "In the past he tried to steal my organs, but I'm better than him, so I can obviously defend myself"

"How are you still friends?" Y/n asked, baffled at the new information. Jeffrey shook his head with a loud laugh.

"Hell no, we're not friends. I just like to bother him until he pulls a knife on me" Jeff sighed and waved off the question. "Then again, EJ would give me a liver if I needed it. It wouldn't be his liver of course, but a liver is a liver so..." Jeff shrugged.

Y/n shrunk back into the couch and pursed his lips. He couldn't help but play the image of EJ killing and eating a helpless victim in his mind. Y/n pulled the blanket off the himself and another wave of the rotten smell hit his nose. His face crinkled up and he tossed the blanket away. "Where the hell is that smell coming from?" Y/n asked himself in his head. He waved his hand in front of his face, which caught Jeff's attention.

"You good there?" Jeff asked, cocking his head to the side.

"No, my jacket and this blanket stinks like roadkill" Y/n said, nearly gagging as he tried to make the smell go away. Jeff laughed and grabbed the blanket to smell it as well.

"Oh shit, you know what that smells like? It smells like the fridge..." Jeff's face goes grim. He tosses the blanket on the table and looks at Y/n. "I'll be back, maybe..." Jeff said, standing up and jumping over the couch. He walked down the hallway, quickly and quietly.

Y/n was left alone and confused. He looked at the smelly blanket then at the kitchen area. He stood up and started to walk to the kitchen, checking behind him to make sure no one was watching. He needed to see what was in that fridge.

Jeff didn't even knock on Eyeless Jack's door before entering. Jack was startled from the slam of the door as it closed. He sat up on his matteress and his head turned to the direction of Jeff.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Jeff asked bitterly, narrowing his eyes with a snarl. "I know I'm pretty fucked up but you are on an entirely different level"

"What are you talking about...?" Eyeless Jack asked, flipping the thin sheet off of his legs.

"I'm talking about you creeping on Y/n" Jeff said, angry but not surprised. "You do this every time. I told you to not get attached"

"I didn't do anything" Jack said, standing to his feet.

"Yeah fuckin' right" Jeff shoved his hands in his pockets. "You act like so protective and infatuated with Y/n but your end goal is different. And you know that. Everyone knows that. Everyone remembers what happened the last time you were in "love" "

Eyeless Jack stayed silent, almost frozen in place. Almost like he was remembering something.

"And to think... You wanted to make sure I wouldn't hurt your precious Y/n" Jeffrey grinned with a subtle laugh that slowly grew louder. "Why do I care...? I know what's gonna happen in the end. I'd be foolish to think you'd do anything different" Jeffrey turned around and was about to walk out the door before he paused. "Oh and one more thing, I told Y/n every little thing about who you really are"

Y/n inched towards the fridge door, covering his nose with his shirt. Just thinking of the smell from the fridge made him nauseous.

He put one hand on the fridge door and took in a big gulp of air. He swung open the door to look at what was inside. Every shelf was filled with bloody meat, some was more fresh than others and some was in jars. Y/n's eyes widened and he gagged, shutting the door and quickly and running back to the living room to escape the lingering stench.

His eyes watered at how much he was dry heaving. He took deep breaths to try and ease his stomach. He braced himself on the edge of the couch and rubbed his eyes with one hand. Y/n was trying to process everything he saw.

Jeff was telling the truth. Jack really was some sort of a monster. Y/n covered his mouth with his hand and he slowly sat onto the floor. He couldn't believe he had been living with someone who could have eaten him alive at any moment.

Loud footsteps echoed down the hallway accompanied by yelling. He jumped a bit and slumped into the couch. Y/n instinctively made sure to stay hidden and quiet. He peeked his head around the bottom of the couch. His anxiety and fear battled out in his trembiling form as he saw what was around the corner.