Jeffrey Woods

Y/n's eyes widened and he yelled, pushing himself away. His gaze was met by the intense gaze of a bloody face. Within an instant, the person when chasing after Y/n, laughing manically.

Without hesitiation, Y/n bolted down the hallway, his heart pounding in his chest. He hurried down the stairs to the living area. The sound off footsteps followed quickly behind him.

"Running won't help you!" The stranger said, followed by a giggle. Y/n didn't dare to look back. Y/n ran past the kitchen and saw the front door at the end off the corridor. He nearly slid on the old carpet as he made a sharp turn for the door. His lungs ached and he went as fast as his legs could take him.

Before he could slow down, Eyeless Jack opened the front door. Y/n slammed into him, knocking them both over in the process. Eyeless Jack grunted as he hit the hard ground, Y/n's head landing on his chest. Y/n stood quickly, overwhelmed by the presence of the both of them.

"What the hell..?" Eyeless Jack groaned, standing up as well.

"Oh... I almost forgot about you..." The blood stranger said to Jack. He lowered his his knife slightly.

"Jeffery..?" Eyeless Jack said, his tone filled with surprise.

"Aww... You remembered my name..? What a surprise" He said, his raspy voice failing to sound flattered.

"What are you doing here?" Jack asked with a sudden bitterness in his tone.

"Well," Jeffery tilted his head, his eyes unblinking, "A little birdie told me you had a new friend in the old mansion. So I thought I'd just come and have a little look for myself" Jeffery said, his petrifing eyes landing on Y/n.

Y/n's blood ran cold and he shuddered. He took notice of how sunken in Jeffrey's eyes we're, and how a bloody smile was carved into his face. His skin was pale that it could have been see through and his hair was dark and thin, some of it draping Like curtains over his distorted face.

"You shouldn't care" Eyeless Jack said flatly, one arm instinctually going out to push Y/n further behind him.

"Well I do care" Jeffery gripped his knife, tilting his head. He looked from Y/n to Jack. "Honestly I'm surprised you're still at this old place... you know, after what happened.." Eyeless Jack went silent for a moment.

"Why is that?" Jack asked, sounding a bit hesitant.

"Well, I just thought you would have left out of shame" he said condescendingly, his carved grin expanding over this face. "That's what everyone else did"

Jack thought over what Jeff had said and grabbed Y/n's wrist firmly. He pushed Y/n inside and shut the door without a word, excluding him from the conversation as if he were a child. Y/n put his ear to the door to try and and hear what they were talking about.

He could tell who was who by the raspiness of Jeffrey's voice and the monotone tone Eyeless Jack used. He couldn't make out what they were talking about, but they both sounded agrivated. With a heavy sigh Y/n stepped away from the door, his mind whirling with thoughts. He wanted to know who exactly that guy was, and why he was here.

Y/n walked back a little, trying to shake off the adrenaline from being chased by Jeff. He walked to the living room, staring at the floor as he pulled his thoughts together.

Suddenly, he felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up, goosebumps covering his arms. His eyes shot up and darted around. Rubbing the bumps from his arms, he peered down the dark halls of the mansion. His blood ran cold as his gaze landed on a tall, slender, pale-faced figure at the end of the hallway. The figure remained perfectly still while a mass of tendrils writhed behind him.

The breath left Y/n's lungs and his knees nearly buckled beneath him. But as soon as he spotted the figure, it was gone.