Push Not Pull

The sun started to rise, casting golden rays over the trees that rattled in the wind. It was cold and foggy outside and the grass was covered in a layer door morning dew. The mansion stayed quiet, the only sound was the grandfather clock that ticked down the corridor.

Y/n slowly woke up to the sunlight peeking through the boarded up and broken windows. He was lying on the massive bed in the big bedroom. Rubbing his eyes Y/n sat up, thinking about the night before.

"It was too real to be a dream..." Y/n thought, feeling a bit uneasy since the events of last night. Y/n looked around the room then to the door. He got up quickly to check if it was opened by chance, which it was still locked.

Y/n let out a sigh and relief and back up, sitting on the bed. He stared at the door for quite some time, as if trying to get the courage to go back out. He had no idea if the creature was actually gone or not. Y/n just figured that he got away just in time.

But after a few seconds of thinking Y/n felt a cold breath down his neck, which made him shiver. Y/n's eyes went wide and he tensed, slowly looking back. His eyes met the eyes of the being from last night. The creature was inches away from Y/n and he was looking directly into the soulless eyes of the mask.

Y/n started to feel faint, but his feet were quicker than his thoughts. He jumped up with a yelp and dashed for the door. The creature slowly creeped towards Y/n, it's foot steps almost silent. Y/n frantically tried to get the door to budge, unlocking it and pulling on it with full force. It wouldn't open and y/n started to hyperventilate.

Y/n's eyes darted from the creature to the door. Soon the creature was inches from Y/n's face and it reaked of the smell of death and decay. It reached for the door handle and put it's cold, gray hand over Y/n's. Y/n was about to freak out before the creature turned the knob and pushed open the door.

"It's a push door, not a pull door" It said hoarsely, not tearing it's gaze away from Y/n. Y/n opened his mouth to speak but the only thing that came out was a slight wheeze before he fainted to the floor.

The creature jumped a bit at the sound of Y/n collapsing against the floorboards. "Did I say something wrong...?" It murmured. It crouched down and inspected Y/n, gently tracing it's sharp nail against Y/n's cheek. The creature tilted his head and huffed, trying to tap on Y/n on the cheek to get him to wake up. Y/n stayed limp and pale on the floor.

"Are you dead...?" The creature muttered, feeling Y/n's on his neck. It was still beating, but Y/n didn't look like he was going to wake up anytime soon.

The creature sighed and scooped up y/n, hoisting him over it's shoulder. It started to make it's way quietly down the hallway. It turned and opened the door to the room with all the medical supplies. The creature went inside and set Y/n on the oppersting table.

Though the creature hand no intention of harming Y/n, it just figured y/n wouldn't want to he on the dirty mattress. The creature buckled y/n's wrists to the table, just in case he tried to get away, and sat in a chair with it's knees to it's chest. Now all it had to do was wait.

Y/n woke up groggily, squinting in the light that buzzed over head. Y/n looked around and his vision was blurry and spinning. Y/n tried to raise a hand to rub his eyes but it was held down my the strap. He resorted to panic and looked down at his restraints. Y/n wriggled his arms in attempts to get free, but it only made his wrists red and sore.

"Struggling will not help you" The creature said plainly, although amused by Y/n struggles. Y/n's head snapped up to face the creature. "W-what do you want from me?! Let me go!" He said fearfully, trying to break free.

"I'm going to ask you a few questions, and you will answer truthfully" It said, disregarding Y/n's pleas. It fiddled with a scalpel in it's hands and had a dead stare at y/n. The color drained from his face and he stared back, shaking like a leaf.

"What are you doing in my home...?" The creature asked, tilting it's head curiously while the scalpel dangled between it's thumb and index finger.
"I-I live here-! I bought the damn place with my own money.." He said, struggling some more in the binds.

The cretaure rested it's elbows on it's knees. "Is that so....? Well, I don't remember putting this place up for sale..." It said almost mockingly as it tapped the blade against it's blue mask.

"I have the paper work and stuff- I just-.. Get these things off me!" He said, trying to sit up. The creature got up and pressed the tip of the scalpel under Y/n's chin. "What is your name?" It asked, pressing a bit harder. Y/n let in a sharp breath of air and went wide eyed. "Y/n! My name is Y/n!" He said quickly, trying to lean his head away.

The being's demeanor faltered and he backed off a bit. "What did you just say...?" It said quietly, setting the scalpel onto a metal tray. Y/n's eyes we're still petrified wide and he was too tense. "My name is Y/n.." He choked out, his eyes welling up with tears. The situation was getting to be too much to handle and he was in the verge of spirialing into a mental breakdown.

It gazed at Y/n for a few quiet seconds before reaching a hand out towards his face. It felt Y/n's features for a moment before letting out a sigh. "I see..." It muttered, pulling it's hand away. Y/n was starting to get more confused and uncomfortable in this situation.

"I should probably introduce myself, hm? My name is Eyeless Jack, but you may call me Jack if you prefer" Jack muttered, stepping back until he was at the chair. He sat on the chair in a crouched position, his black eyes boring into Y/n's.

Y/n looked at Eyeless Jack warily for a few moments before speaking quietly. "What are you going to do to me...?" He asked teary eyed in fear of the thing before him. Eyeless Jack thought for a moment before sitting cross-legged on the chair.

"I have an idea, But first... Give me your kidney"