"I mean, I'm also getting bored here, so I'll join you since everyone else has already gone out," Jungkook clarified.

"Nope, you're not coming with me," Yoongi declined.

"Wait, but why?" Jungkook asked, looking sad that Yoongi didn't want to go with him.

"Yoongi, why are you saying that? He's good company," Jimin said, and Jungkook nodded his head.

 "Yes, I'm very good company," Jungkook said, sounding like a six-year-old trying to persuade his mother to take him to the market.

Seeing Jungkook's cute expression, Yoongi finally gave in. "Okay, you can come with me, but try to annoy me and I will break your legs," Yoongi warned.

"Okay, sir!" Jungkook said happily. 

Now, only Jimin and Taehyung are in the house alone. 

"Hmm, are you hungry?" Jimin asked Taehyung.

"A little bit," Taehyung replied. 

"Let me order something," he added, already typing on his phone.

"No, don't order. We had our lunch outside. I want some home-cooked food now," Jimin said, standing up from the couch he was sitting on earlier.

"So, you want to cook?" Taehyung asked. Jimin nodded his head. 

"Okay," Taehyung said, putting his phone down. 

"What 'okay'? Stand up; you're helping me," Jimin declared, making his way to the kitchen.

"Hey, but I don't know how to cook," Taehyung said, still following Jimin like an obedient kid.

 "But you cooked me soup before," Jimin reminded Taehyung, looking at him.

"That's the only thing I know how to cook. That too, I learned from Jungkook for survival, and that also took me years to learn," Taehyung explained, unknowingly forming a pout as he talked about his struggles with cooking. Jimin found himself giggling at Taehyung's cute face.

"Oh god, how does this man manage to intimidate people like he's a scary person when, in actuality, he's just a soft, sweet boy?" Jimin asked himself.

"Why are you giggling?" Taehyung asked, noticing Jimin's giggle and getting offended. Did Jimin just giggle at his bad cooking skills? Jimin, realizing Taehyung's offense, said, 

"Okay, sorry. I won't laugh. Now stop pouting, and I'll teach you how to cook, okay?"

"Hey, I don't pout," Taehyung protested. 

"Okay, you big kiddo, you don't pout. Now, let's cook something. I am hungry," Jimin said, and this time Taehyung didn't protest, although he wanted to.

They started cooking, well, only Jimin, with Taehyung just observing what Jimin was doing

They started cooking, well, only Jimin, with Taehyung just observing what Jimin was doing. Well, Taehyung did manage to boil the water effectively, if that counts.