𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬 25: 𝘋𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘨 - 𝘉𝘦 𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 : 𝘽𝙚 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝘽𝙚𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

01:06 ━━⬤──── 04:05

'And deep breath in as you descend into the downward dog position.'

God.

This was boring as hell.

Captain Monroe Mitchell's knees ached as she gazed annoyed at the yoga master in front of her. Mandated yoga and physio was not how she wanted to spend her mornings. Goddamn former broken ribs and "necessary" healing processes.

Monroe felt fine.

She felt fucking amazing actually.

Everything just seemed to be going well lately. Near death experiences narrowed down to a comfortable once a month, a loving boyfriend with a hot bod and a new rank. Things were looking up. How surprising.

Downing her complimentary wheatgrass shot; Monroe bright pink yoga mat in hand, exited the studio. She quickly lit up a cigarette and jumped into the awaiting 1965 mustang.

Despite her newfound holistic health her old habits die hard. She'd kick it eventually.

"Hey kiddo."

Looking to the man in the driver seat Monroe buckled her seatbelt and glared.

"You're extremely close to loosing driving privileges."

Captain Pete Mitchell just smiled. He was just so proud.

Driving off and away from the health centre, Pete kept his eyes on the road as his daughter ripped off her spandex next to him and shimmied into her flight suit.

They were pressed for time.

"You excited?"

With one foot half in her pant-leg and the other resting unnaturally on the dashboard Monroe gazed at her father. By some miracle he had actually learnt what to say. They had made such progress.

"Of course. First flight with the toddlers, can't wait to teach them a few lessons."

The elder of the two chuckled.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐆𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍' - 𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘸 🎉