𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬 13 : 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 (𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 1) - 𝘋𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘗𝘢𝘸𝘴

𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 :  𝘿𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙋𝙖𝙬𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙊𝙛 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙚𝙣

𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 : 𝘿𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙋𝙖𝙬𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙊𝙛 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙚𝙣

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

01:06 ━━⬤──── 04:05

Training was far from fun.

Bob was extremely close to throwing up inside of the aircraft.

He had always considered himself to have a high tolerance to things such as flying inverted and experiencing high accounts of G-force. He was a lieutenant for god's sakes. He had been chosen to be a back-seater on one of the most important missions in Navy history but right now, as he hung upside-down, disorientated, Bob was considering if training had taught him anything at all.

"You ok there Bobby?"

Nodding slowly still trying to keep the influx of vomit inside of his mouth and away from the controls in front of him, Bob righted himself fixing his glasses as he did so.

"Fine fine."

Monroe chuckled, her head turning slightly in order to take a look at the man behind her.

"Tell me if I go too hard, wanna make sure you actually get to the end of this mission."

Bob only nodded hoping that Monroe would take his silence as an agreement.

She figured she should cut him some slack, allowing the plane to momentarily turn upright once more she readied herself for the start of their training. Another mock-mission. This time with even less time to spare. They had to hit the target. It was now or never and despite her now flying for not only herself but her back seater as well Monroe was confident in her abilities. She knew Bob would have preferred to fly with Phoenix, she would have preferred to fly alone, but Maverick had chosen them to fly together and fly together they would.

Monroe had yet to speak to Maverick on anything other than the mission,

Rooster too for that matter was also facing the silent treatment.

Both were hating it.

Seeing the indication of the start of the timer Monroe began the manoeuvres needed for their mission, Bob directing her the whole way. It was kind of nice to have an extra set of eyes and ears, someone to guide you to the drop point, that didn't mean Monroe was considering taking up a flight partner though . She liked the voice in her ear, just not that much.